166. White suits me better🤍

Author: markhyuck_jikook46

Summary:

Jungkook downloads twitter to upload a snippet of the new GCF and spots @copkook 's tweet about Shawn Mendes and loses his shit.
Or
There can only be one muscle pig in a white tee in Jimin's life.

Notes:

Hey everyone!
I just couldn't get the scenario of JK actually seeing that tweet out of my mind, I had to write it!
The timelines won't match completely. Oh well. :)

Wish we could see some Jealous Jk, Shawnmin action in real life.
Well, a girl can dream!

As always, this is not a real story. I've no idea how the characters are in real life and I don't mean to showcase them in any other way. It's just a fanfiction written to be enjoyed. So, enjoy!

Also, shoutout to @copkook on twitter. Girl, you snatch my wig with your tweets. Yo so damn creative, uWu.

Work Text:

Jungkook sighed contendedly as he watched Jimin's dance again for the gazillionth time that day.

Adorable.

Jungkook had started editing the new GCF video two days ago but, he just couldn't keep moving forward as every scene depicted Jimin's cuteness which Jungkook just wasn't able to handle. He spent a good amount of hours just laughing at his cuteness.

He knew that he was whipped. So, it didn't come off as a surprise to him that it was taking so long to edit the video. He didn't mind.

Lately, it had become very tiring for Jungkook to hide his feelings for Jimin. Off camera, in front of their Bangtan family, it was easier to be himself. Indulge in couple activities and gross them out. But, now handling the affection on camera was becoming a hassle. He was sure ARMY had a lot of fun making fun of how whipped he was, he did enjoy watching all the YouTube compilations of all their moments. It made him feel sane. ARMYs were very sharp. Almost catching all of the subtle touches and stares. It made him feel giddy with happiness. At least, some of them supported them. Supported Jikook.

"Hyuuuuuuuuungg."

It was Jimin's voice, in the corridor.Jungkook turned his head so fast, he almost gave himself whiplash.

"Joonie hyung, I look so weird in that video! Why did you post itt!"

What video was he talking about? Did they film some video in his absence? The thought made his blood boil. Aissh, you brat. Control yourself.

"Jiminnie, you and JK look so damn adorable in that video, I couldn't resist! Besides, ARMYs will love that video."

"Jungkook wouldn't like it, hyung.."

What was Jimin talking about? What would he not like? Jungkook got up and pressed his ear against the door, in order to hear properly.

"Yah, Jimin-ah! Get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat. He loves you!" Another voice said which Jungkook made out to be Taehyung's.

"Taehyunggie, lower down your voice, you'll wake Hobi and Yoongi hyung up!"

"The amount of screaming Hobi hyung was doing yesterday, I don't think even a Tsunami is going to wake him up." Taehyung said while snorting.

"Why are we all in the corridor. Are we planning something? Why isn't Kook here? Are you excluding him from the plan? I raised him on my back I will not accept this atrocity!"

Jungkook smiled fondly as he heard Jin defend him.

"Baby, ssh!" Namjoon said,"I uploaded a video on twitter and in that video I'm very sneakily capturing Behind the scenes of Jungkook's next GCF and they look so cute. But, Jimin thinks Kook will be mad because he said that Jimin's not the main model of GCF and that's obviously not true!" Namjoon finished in one breath," Baby, tell him he's wrong!"