134. It all started in the mattress department....🔐

Author: JiminsNeckEnthusiast

Summary:

Wealthy heir to a department store chain, alpha Jungkook is in dire need of a new mattress, he decides to go to his father's store and meets Jimin the very friendly omega employee. Jungkook instantly has a crush on him despite not acknowledging it at first. Several misunderstandings occur until they decide to want to make things work and they find themselves falling in love.

Notes:

This is the first time I've written ABO, but it is one of my favorite sub-genres, hope you enjoy!! Also if switch JiKook isn't your thing, please refrain from reading it.

Work Text:

Jungkook woke up to a tear on his mattress where his feet are, "fuck, dirty old mattress," he murmurs to himself as he gets out of bed. The mattress is over a decade old, he got it when he was 11 years old and boy did it go through many memories. When he first presented as an alpha when he was 16 his ruts were almost insatiable and being the son of Jeon Sungyun, owner of Jeon's Department stores, one of the richest men in Korea, it wasn't hard for him to get an easy lay. He can get any omega or beta in his bed with a snap of his fingers. Now at 22, he's almost about to graduate as he intends to take over the family business one day, he wasn't focused on being in a relationship with anyone, I'm still in my early 20s, I should have fun first, he'd always tell his friends.

You'd think Jungkook being rich he would be changing mattresses every year but no he's got a somewhat sentimental value to it but now he realizes he should listen to his father and finally get a new one. He wanted the normal college experience so opted to live in a dorm with his two best friends, Hoseok and Namjoon, an alpha and beta even though they're older than him and they've been a couple for about 2 years and they always bombard him on how he should get into a relationship.

"Jungkook-ah, it's beautiful being with someone you love and care about, no fuck buddies can compete," Hoseok remarked once.

Jungkook makes a fake gag, "yeah but I get to fuck so many hot omegas and betas, not saying Joonie-hyung isn't good looking but I don't want to deal with feelings right now."

He heats up some leftover pork belly he ate last night and steams some rice, he wanted to get to the department store soon because he has to finish a research paper. As he eats, he gets a text message from Sooyoung, an omega that regularly contacts him to help her with her heats.

Sooyoung: Oppa, I'm going into Pre-heat soon, can you come over later?

Jungkook: Sure thing baby, I'll be there like at 5 p.m. the latest

Sooyoung: okay!

He dresses up in a simple black Nirvana shirt with some skinny denim jeans and Timberlands and gets into his 2018 Toyota economy size car because he doesn't want people to recognize his status.

He finally finds a good parking space and enters the huge apartment store, this store happens to be the first department store his grandfather first opened and it is the busiest one to this day. He gets distracted by the perfume and cologne department, his scent as an alpha is of pinewood and peppermint and these colognes can mask that smell because even he gets overwhelmed by his natural scent and smells some samples.

One of the ladies that work in that department recognized him since she knew since he was little gives him a kind smile and promotes the newest scents and Jungkook politely smells the samples and considers buying a few.

Once he leaves that department, he heads up the escalators to the mattress section and already feels sleepy looking at the variety of different mattresses, "wish I could just sleep on these right now..." he then remembers when was around 4 years old, he could get away with sleeping on the different mattresses, a tender smile forms but is then interrupted by a bubbly voice.