20.Important Meals🍑

Author: insideimasadrainbow

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/12470440

Summary:
Jeongguk has it bad for Jibooty

Notes:
this is what happens when you read a whole thread on twitter about Jungkook being whipped by Jimin's ass but aren't we all :3

Work Text:
No one looks as good as Jimin does while cooking breakfast and Jeongguk has folders of receipts to back this sentiment up. No one looks as good as Jimin does wearing Jeongguk's clothes, either. The older male leans against the open doorway as he lazily rakes his dark eyes up and down his boyfriend's beautiful body facing away from as Jimin stood before the stove draped in one of Jeongguk's many large white shirts. From his neck line to his slender shoulders, Jimin's caramel drenched skin that's so feathery soft to touch is visible, exposing the constellation of moles which Jeongguk won't ever stop finding sexy. His waistline and hips drowned underneath the white cotton while juicy, sculpted legs and plump thighs were on display enticing Jeongguk's prying eyes before they pause to rest on Jimin's voluptuous backside. Jeongguk's shirt is bunched around the twin full mounds, the soft cotton caught on the swell of Jimin's ass curves and did little to nothing of hiding what he packs back there.

Jeongguk bites his bottom lip as he stares fixedly on his boyfriend's out-of-this-universe ass and remembers how velvety smooth the skin there felt last night flushed against his thighs, can still hear the remnant echoes of skin claps as Jimin fucked back onto his pulsing length with vigor-

"...Bun?"

Jeongguk blinks. Jimin stares down at him with his small fingers curled around the spatula he was scrambling the eggs with. At least he had been until he felt a heavy weight sink into him from behind and strong arms hold him in place tight. Now, Jimin has his alluring exotic eyes on his boyfriend, who's on his knees on their kitchen floor, the mocha orbs swimming with slight confusion and amusement.

Jeongguk blinks again when he realizes what he's doing, that he's hugging Jimin's lower body, more specifically, his ass, and honestly he has no explanation or has memory of when he even moved.

"...Yes?" he decides to play it natural.

"Why'd you bite my ass?"

Well, fuck. He can't recall doing that either.

Okay, time to play it boyfriend safe.

"I have rights to this ass." he slaps one swollen cheek as verification and receives a honey giggle.

"How could I forget." Jimin teases as he turns off the stove and prepares to move so he can get their plates.

But his boyfriend hugs him tighter in place, immobilizing all movement. Jeongguk rests his face against the cheek he slapped and presses a kiss to it. "Don't let it slip your mind again, gorgeous, lest you forget who eats you out like a gourmet meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all my important meals."

Jimin squeals and shoves his boyfriend away but Jeongguk takes him down with him wearing a cheshire grin.