4.Chapstick Challenge💄

Author: maleci

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16543841

Summary:
"You want us to do what?"

"I want us to do the chapstick challenge."

Work Text:

"You want us to do what?"

"I want us to do the chapstick challenge."

Jimin looked at his best friend of 5 years from head to toe to check if he was okay. Now don't get him wrong, he loved the other male with everything he had but times like these, he just had to make sure.

"Are you high kook?"

Said male rolled his dark brown eyes at him and shoved his hands into the pockets of his black hoodie.

"You know as well as I do that I don't do drugs hyung." He snorted.

"Are you drunk by any chance?" He asked again.

"Hyung!"

"What? Just checking."

The pair was on their day off from work bored on that Saturday evening, the rain hitting the window of their shared apartment. Not loud enough to disturb anyone but not soft enough to not be heard. It was more like soothing background music.

They were dressed comfortably, Jimin in his grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt a size too large for him and Jungkook, in his plain black hoodie and a grey sweat pants of his own.

Jimin groaned and rolled over on his side on the couch where he laid, his brown hair squashed beneath his cheek. "Of all the things you could suggest we do, some craziness in your head told you to do the chapstick challenge?"

Squishing the chair cushion to his chest as he hugged it, the younger male rolled his eyes again. "I don't see you coming up with a better idea."

They had tried the tv before but there was absolutely nothing worth watching on it so they turned it off.

Jimin remained silent as he weighed the options in his head.

Jungkook reached across with his socked leg from his spot in his chair and poked Jimin in the leg with his toe. "Come on, it's not like we haven't touched lips before. We even kissed."

He flopped over with a glare, "It was once and we were drunk as hell!"

Jungkook guffawed. "Wrong! It was twice. The second time was when we were playing truth or dare over Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung's apartment."

"Y-yeah well..." He stuttered.

Truth be told, Jimin was harboring feelings for the almost six feet tall, black haired bunny looking man. Major feelings. He first developed these feelings a year after they met each other through Yoongi and it didn't stop growing until it developed into a full blown love bubble with the hearts around his name and everything.

And those two times they kissed? It's etched in his brain, his memories and his dreams from then until now. He should get a trophy for how long he's survived around the walking temptation without slipping up.

He thought he was doing great until Jungkook brought up that damn chapstick challenge. They both know damn well that the chapstick challenge is just an excuse for people to kiss but the next question is...is Jungkook looking for an excuse to kiss him?

___________________________________

Jungkook was looking for an excuse to kiss Jimin, again. To get a taste of those rose pink luscious lips again. He thought once was enough to get it out of his system, ha! He was so wrong. And if you're thinking it, then yes, he wasn't drunk but can you blame him? He's been in love with the smaller male since he laid eyes on his angelic features when Yoongi introduced them.