66.The Adorable Freshman 2💌

Author: staycute1234

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6228397/chapters/14270644#workskin

Chapter 2: CH2

Chapter Text

Jungkook just knows something is up the moment he walks into his classroom. His fellow classmates are trying to act like they're not aware of anything and it's painfully obvious. Jungkook slowly walks to his desk, eyeing the other males before his eye catch a yellow flower on his desk. With a raise eye brow Jungkook picks up the flower and examines it. There is a petal missing. Jungkook frowns as he studies the flower more, the fact a petal is missing would just ruin the aesthetic of the flower in the first place and Jungkook not a asshole to toss a gift away.

Jungkook then notices the spot of yellow on the floor. Jungkook turns to look and notices the tiny trail of yellow petals leading up to the teachers desk where another yellow flower laid. Curiously, Jungkook follow the petals, despite the warning mummers of excitement from his classmates. Jungkook reach the desk hand reaching out to grab the other flower to add to his collection.

"Surprise!"

Jungkook froze as his eyes grew slightly. More of the same yellow flower came into view as a stunning bouquet but that's not what made him freeze. It was the male holding it, the man name Park Jimin. Jimin had the brightest smile on his face as his eyes shine. Jimin honestly put the flowers to shame when it came to beauty, which is why Jungkook felt his chest tighten as sweat rolling down his neck. Oh my god...

"Jungkookie! Your surprise right?" Jimin giggle, holding out the flowers toward the freshman, "You know the dance is coming up and I would love if you-"

Jungkook mind couldn't compute the words Jimin was saying and just the fact that heavenly voice was aim at him made his heart beat loudly in his chest. Sweat trickle down his neck as his head got light headed. He felt completely overwhelm by Jimin's presence and felt like he was about to pass out right there. So Jungkook did the only thing he knew, he ran away.

"-go with me..." Jimin tail off weakly, watching as the freshman turn around and walk out of the room. Jimin smile drop into a small frown as his arms gave out and about crush the bouquet under his weight. There were mummers of pity and anger among the other students, watching as Jimin got rejected once again. Jimin's lower his eyes in disappointment but soon wish he didn't.

The flower he gave Jungkook was laying on the floor.

Jungkook made it to the stone stairwell before his legs gave out, his hands press against his uncontrolled heart and his breath came out unevenly. His face felt so hot that his sweat was getting evaporated and his stomach produce the largest butterfly colony know to man kind. Jungkook cup his face as his eyes widen.

"Oh my god, Park Jimin was in my class room." Jungkook cover his face as he curl into a ball, "oh my god he gave me a bouquet of flowers!" Jungkook about sequel as he ball his fat against his cheeks.

Jimin has been getting more and more aggressive with his confessions. At first Jimin would make some excuse to get close to Jungkook, like asking him to reach for a book in the library or if Jungkook could help carry gym equipment, then he would pounce to ask Jungkook out. Lately, Jimin has been setting up surprises like this in asking Jungkook on dates or dances, he even would come up and ask. In the end, Jungkook would run away.

It's not that Jungkook didn't like Jimin, honestly, Jungkook really, really likes the older boy in fact. But Jungkook, despite being deem 'chic city boy',is actually really shy and doesn't know how to function like a normal human around his crush. So he ends up running off, curling into a ball, and squealing to himself about Jimin.