9.Fake fangs and kitten ears😻💉

Author: yusekook

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21263711

Summary:
jikook dress up for halloween and then fuck afterwards.

Notes:
happy halloween 9 days late. i'll grammar check later cause i don't feel like rereading this for HUNDREDTH TIME. so ignore mistakes lmfao
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
"this is offensive hyu-"

"it's not."

"it is~" jungkook continued to whine even as jimin ignored him, placing the headband on his brown hair.

"you look cute stop."

the offensive costume in reference, was a cat. jungkook didn't want to be a kitten for halloween. they're both werewolves, being a cat is offensive to their kind.

"we're werewolves hyung. dressing up as a cat is clearly offensive. and your costume is offensive too, you know."

jimin snickered, turning to look in the body length mirror placed behind him. the older chose to be a vampire for the party.

it was the typical, black-red satin cape, red eye contacts, fake fangs and white dress shirt tucked into black slacks to compliment his slim body. his black hair swept away from his forehead, making him look unbelievably handsome.

why was it offensive exactly? well, the vampires they were friends with explained how the stereotypical version of themselves portrayed in books and tv shows were dumb and is a really embarrassing image of them.

but, vampires and werewolves weren't exactly the best of friends, more just tolerate each other at most.

so maybe jimin was trying to provoke some vampires. but that's a jimin thing. doing things for shits and giggles.

"what they gonna do? bite me? i'll bite them back. they'd be too sick to even come near me." jimin chuckled to himself. jungkook just sighed from where he was sitting on the bed.

"joonie is gonna be offended."

"he's gonna laugh and you know it. anyways. stop touching your hair. i can see you."

jungkook glanced up to see jimin staring at him with a smirk through the mirror. the younger felt heat in his cheeks, knowing what that look in his eyes usually entailed. he dropped his hand from his hair almost immediately, turning away from the hard gaze.

jimin laughed at his reaction, eyes closing in the way they do when he laughs, eventually walking to the younger. he bent down slightly to be at eye level from where jungkook was sitting. he readjusted the cat ears placed on his head, and made sure to put the velvet choker on his neck, the silver kitten charm hanging delicately.

"why can't i be the vampire?" jungkook said, almost in a whisper because jimin was right there.

jimin smiled gently at him, a slight smirk hiding behind it. his thumb brushing against his soft cheek.

"you don't want to be hyung's precious kitten?"

the music was loud in his ears as he felt jimin grind against him, the older's hard chest against his back, strong arms around his waist. he threw his head back onto jimin's shoulder, grinning against his neck.

jimin's lips brushed against his skin, slightly licking at his mating mark. he shivered in pleasure as jimin continued pressing kisses along his neck. jungkook could feel his slick building up, the soft touches getting him more aroused than he'd like.