Part 1

Sithara wrapped her scarf around her neck, smiling sweetly at the airport officer and thanking him before dragging her luggage towards the exit.

She smiled brightly and waved her hands high up. Sithara squeal and laughed as Aashman carried her and twirled her around. She sniffled and hugged him tightly swallowing her saliva.

Aashman hold her hands and then dragged the luggage to the exit where Revant and Harish was waiting in their father's Ferrari. Sithara chuckled, shaking her head as Harish jumped from the front seat and walked towards her carrying a bunch of balloons.

" Yenna ithulam?" She said giggling as she hugged Harish with one arm while holding the balloon in the another hand.

Harish smiled widely and pat her head.

" Athulam apdithan, so come get inside," Harish said grining widely as he dragged her to the car.

Sithara bend down slightly and kissed Revant's cheek before climbing into the shotgun with Harish as Aashman sat next to the driver.

" So how was Paris!? Any hot French man or woman ?" Harish asked waggling his eyebrows given her a wide grin.

Aashman growled from the front seat and turned around whacking Harish's head giving him a stern glare. Sithara chuckled and shook her head patting the pouting Harish.

Sithara's eyes brightened as they arrived at the house. The house was bustling with activities are vendors setting up tents, some of them hanging the flowers while a catering service seem to be setting up a barbeque junction.

She jumped out of the car watching the activity with wide eyed. Sithara swallowed her saliva and smiled softly at Aashman. Aashman placed his hands on her shoulders as they walked towards the door.

" THARA!" voices screamed as they rushed towards the girl forming an impregnable circle.

Sithara giggled and hugged her siblings and cousins. She wrapped her arms around Amaira who was sniffling.

" Thara?" A deep baritone voice said causing Thara to gasp and rush towards her father.

Anirudh grinned widely wrapping his arms around her, inhaling her scent deeply. Sithara's tears started rolling down her cheeks as she sniffling and hold her fathers back.

A soft hand touched her shoulders making her turn and smile widely. She wrapped her arms around her mother as both women weeped in joy. Anirudh smiled widely and wrapped his hands around his girls.

Saritha gasped and wiped her daugthers cheek. She smiled widely and kissed Sithara's forehead.

" Va thatta, patti pinala irrukanga," Saritha said holding Thara's hands as she excitedly drag her daughter much to Sithara and Anirudh's amusement.

Ravi and Lakshmi beamed widely as they wrapped their arms around her. Lakshmi sniffled and wiped Sithara's tears as she pressed a loving kiss on the girls forehead.

" Yepidi unnale yenge yellarum vittu rendu varusham thaniya irruke mudinjuchu!" Lakshmi said swatting Sithara's arms as she sniffled.

Sithara chuckled and shook her head, bending slightly to kiss her grandmother's cheek. She leaned against Ravi side hugging his waist.

"Parunge thatta yennomo naa break ke lam varathe matiriye pesurange," she said pouting at Ravi.

Anirudh and Ravi chuckled shaking their head. Anirudh walked towards his mother and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

" Amma solrathu correct thaan,thara...yepidi unala yenge yellarum vitutu ivalo thoram poga mudinju?" He said giving a pout.

Ravi chuckled and placed his other arms on Saritha smiling proudly.