Chapter 33

Saritha gave a small smile as she placed  the drink tray in front of Anusha and Nelson. Anusha swallowed her saliva and looked at Saritha with a guilty expression.

Lakshmi pursed her lips together while Ravi Raghavendra placed his hands on Laksmi's lap giving her a stern look.

Anirudh smiled at Amaira and pat her shoulders making the girl swallow her saliva. " Coffee kudima," he said.

Saritha sighed loudly shaking her head. " Yen Anusha neeyum ipidi 3rd person maari behave panre ? Yen ponnu panathuku naa sorry kekuren di," she said making Anusha's eyes widen as she hastily stood up and rushed towards Saritha, engulfing her into a tight hug.

The elder woman both cried as the hugged each other whispering the apologies alternatingly. Ravi Raghavendra breathed out loud, shaking his head.

" Anusha...Saritha pothuma...neege rendu yetuku ippe aluvuringe...nadantatu nadanturuchu...vidunge..." Ravi said making Saritha and Anusha to sniffle.

Anirudh sighed and told the women both to sit down before handing the coffee cup to Nelson. Amaira smiled and exhaled her breath softly seeing her father sip the coffee.

Aashman frowned as he walked down the stairs with Revant. Nelson smiled and stood. Revant smiled and hugged Nelson while Aashman stepped away slightly making Nelson's smile falter. The man swallowed his saliva and simply pat Aashman's shoulder before sitting down. Amaira bite her lips looking worriedly at Nelson who gave her a bland smile and pat her shoulders.

" Attai...iniki evening vanthu unge apartment keys kuduturen...innum konjam things irruke...aprom kaasu vanthu ava venam nu solta yenna athu ava anga iruntukana payment...ille apidiye kuduthen avanumna yethachum check maari write panringe...naa athe settele paniren," Aashman said.

Anusha sniffled and shook her head. " Yenda un thangachi mele kova padaratuku urumai illeya yeneke ?" She asked in a wobbly voice.

Saritha clutched Anusha's hands and glowered at Aashman who exhaled his breath. " Kovam padalam...ungala yaaru padava venam nu sonnathu ? Ninge thaane attai...ava veetuku pinala illaya nu kavalapadathe unge paiyana matum Hydrabad ke anupitinge...athu patame Studio le inimel thanga venam...yella kaasum tiripi kudukurena...yenna arutham ?" He asked.

" Pothum ! Vaai niluthu da Unake!" Saritha said making him sigh.

" Avalakaga vere yaarum pesule...Avan yennada na orey oru voice note kuduthu athuvum avan thambhi phone le irunthu kudutu poitan! Mele ava rendu naala sapdala...atheye ketutu aluthu irruka...nalatho thappo naa than avaluku appe irunthu ippe veraikum support panre...naanum illena ava nelemai!" Aashman asked making Nelson and Anusha swallow their saliva.

Saritha rubbed her forehead while Anirudh tilt his head behind as he let out a resigned sigh. Lakshmi pursed her lips.

" Aashman...ippe avanga vanturukaru...Amaira nalle," Lakshmi said making Aashman raise his eyebrows. Ravi jerked his chin to the sofa, making Aashman and Revant sat there as they looked at Amaira.

Amaira cleared her throat. " Yelatiyum solliten..." she said softly making him pinch the bridge of his nose.

Anirudh looked at his son and cleared his throat. " Yen solala...neeyum Amaira vum date paninganu ?" He asked.

" Aniki solre condition le ille...athuku apron date um panle..." Aashman said.

Nelson frowned and turned to Amaira who gulp and nod her head. Anusha sighed while Saritha narrowed her eyes at Aashman.

" Anna poi solran...avalum poi solra..." A quiet voice said.

Everyone looked towards their left and saw Thara walking down the stairs. Nelson's Adam's apple bobbed seeing her disarrayed hair and pale face. Anusha winced as she caught Thara's red, swollen eyes which was heavy with tears threatening to fall down.