Part 18

Naveen woke up stretching his arms up in the air. He smiled slightly as he checked on the time while he read the messages from the pop up notifications.

He smirked and dialled a number as he swing himself out of the bed and padded to the bathroom. He balanced the phone between his shoulders and ears as he took a leak.

" Hello...jogging polama ?" He asked chuckling as the other person gasped and inquired about his return.

" Nethu night and I miss our routine, Yenturichi vaa," he said and cut the call.

Naveen wore his track pants, v-neck white t-shirt together with his black hoodie. Anusha raised her eyebrows as she watched him coming out of the house.

" Naveen...ithu yennada new avatar ?" She said as she squat down and draw the kolam.

Naveen smiled and shook his head. " Ille ma jogging poren, tho Revant join pannuva...naa aprom breakfast kule vanturen," he said smiling widely.

Anusha grinned and stood up pressing a kiss on his cheek. " Change back to yourself my boy," she said softly swallowing her saliva.

Naveen gave a small smile and hugged Anusha before climbing into his jeep.

Revant chuckled as they jogged together. " Yennada ivalo naal kalichu tiripiyum jogging lam," he said as the young men run around the neighbourhood.

Naveen sighed and slowed down. " Have to bring myself into the right track macha," he said panting audibly.

Revant chuckled and pat his back as the men resumed their lapse. Naveen wiped his face with the towel while Revant drank the water on the table.

" Deyh vantutingala...Naveen irruda coffee kudichitu polam," Saritha said as she walked to the garden with a cup of coffee for Ravi Raghavendra. Naveen smile and nod his head as he took a seat opposite of Ravi while Revant went inside.

" Aprom padam shooting lam finish ah ?" Ravi asked smiling widely as he closed the newspaper.

Naveen chuckled and nod his head."Editing than inimel," he said.

Ravi smiled proudly. " Inthe padam than unake bench mark, ithuke aprom vara opportunity parthu select pannu," he said patting Naveen's arm.

" Vere vazhi illathe they choose me, I don't think there will be another opportunity," Naveen said chuckling.

Ravi smirked and shook his head. " Apidi nenaikatha," he said as he sipped his coffee.

"Yendi! Mani yenna achu innum ipidi irruka! Ange unge Anna jog lam poitu vara!" Saritha nagged as she brought the coffee mug outside.

" Ma oru coffee ketatuku ivalo periya panjayatha ?" Thara whined as she walked behind her mother rubbing her eyes.

Naveen pressed his lips together trying to control his laughter. Ravi hide his smile and turned towards his granddaughter who was staring at Naveen, her face flushed and tips of ears became red in embarrassment.

" Ninge..." she trailed off blinking rapidly.

" Revant kude jog poitu vanthe," Naveen said nonchalantly as he sipped his coffee.

Saritha and Ravi glanced at each other in surprise while Thara furrowed her eyebrows watching him drinking his coffee. Naveen smirked as he stood up. He turned around and hugged Ravi and Saritha before looking at the flushed Sithara.

He scanned his woman from head to toe and smirked, letting out a small chuckle. " Cute pyjamas...Piglet thana ?" He said raising his eyebrows as Sithara flushed and gave him a slightly embarrassed look before walking away hurriedly.