Chapter 78

Aaryn exhaled his breath as he placed his briefcase down, loosening his tie as he walked towards the bed.

Thara smiled softly as she got up placing the book on the nightstand. Thara walked towards Aaryn, her hands gently pushed his hands away before she untie his tie.

" Aren't you going to ask me ?" Aaryn asked Thara who tilt her head to her left side.

Aaryn sighed and gave her a grim smile. " Did I do all this because of your Anusha attai ? If she didn't voice out her opinion...would I have actually done it ?" Aaryn said to Thara who swallowed her saliva, furrowing her eyebrows.

" Naa apidi yosikala," Thara said earnestly to Aaryn who exhaled his breath. He brought his right hand towards her cheek, caressing her cheeks.

" But that's the truth...With everything that was happening...I didn't think of your career Thara...Until I heard your attai...I was angry...furious...Its the fact isn't it...I talked big but I didn't actually do anything," Aaryn said.

Thara gasped shaking her head vehemently as she stared at Aaryn. She placed right hand on his shoulder as she gazed at him with an expression of love and tenderness.

" I didn't once think like this...yen ipidi pesuringe...I am happy here...It doesn't matter if I got my studio or not," Thara said to Aaryn who shook his head.

" That's wrong Thara...I should have asked you when your going back to work or that if you need anything...I was being selfish...I took a wife and made her a maid to my family didn't I," Aaryn said.

Thara frowned and shook her head.

" No...Aaryn please stop this! You didnt do anything. Do you...do you really think that low of me ?" Thara asked Aaryn with a frown.

Aaryn sighed bumping his forehead with hers, holding her hands tightly.

" Forgive me Thara...I was selfish...it was always one issue or another in this family and I neglected you," Aaryn said.

Thara exhaled her breath and pulled his collar, tilting her head to the side as she pressed a kiss on his lips. She moaned closing her eyes as their kiss deepened. Their hands rubbing on each other as tumbled to the bed, practising the ancient art of sword play on their bed.

************************************
Thara panted softly as she laid her head on his chest. Aaryn gently run his fingers through her hair.

" I guess I should keep making mistakes and apologising if this is how you forgive me," Aaryn said chuckling as Thara rolled her eyes and smacked his chest.

Thara rolled her eyes as she got up, tying her hair into a knot. Aaryn smirked, placing his hand behind his head as he watched her walking towards the bathroom.

************************************
" Such a big space Ana inge yepidi née class nadatuve ?" Pallavi asked as she walked around the office space.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. " At the time being unmai ah solanumna...yeneke ithu yethume mind le ille di...Amma and Anusha attai sonathu ivaru kettu aprom guilt le ipidi panirukaru," Thara said rubbing her forehead as as they watched a group of workers fixing her paintings around the wall.

Pallavi smiled and shook her head." But you do know that they are right...I know ippe new and the excitement but ipidiye poniya then unake interest poirum and after a while you will feel bored and all..." Pallavi said watching Thara who nod her head.

" I know...Um maybe...I will use this as my office or something...Ana classes lam solikudukunumna inge yepidi...athuku vere yedam thaan venum, I mean last time Anusha attai apartment vanthu vere maari...ithu..." Thara said.