Chapter 67

Aaryn raised his eyebrows seeing his brother in laws waiting for Thara and him in the airport. He gave a small smirk to Revant and Aashman who swallowed their saliva and grimaced.

Thara however grinned brightly. Her eyes twinkling with happiness as she hugged Aashman with Revant grabbing their luggage and escorting them to the car.

" Umm namma veetuku polama ille unge veetuku drop pananuma ?" Revant asked clearing his throat slightly.

" Alli ange thaana irruka...yenge mothele amma veetuku polam," Thara said pouting as she bat her lashes.

Aaryn chuckled and nod his head. Aashman and Revant exhaled their breath as Revant began driving. Aaryn sat silently scrolling his phone while his wife tittered happily to her brother. Thara's voice reached a squeaky volume as she gushed about the new villa Aaryn purchased for her in Poros.

Aashman's eyes widened, he turned his head around and blinked looking at the smirking Aaryn and grinning Thara. Aaryn smirked widely as he leaned against the car seat, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Vajra sonna maari veedu vangitingala ?" Aashman asked in a disbelieved voice.

Thara giggled and leaned towards Aaryn kissing his cheek sweetly before looking at her stunned brother.

" Ponnu parka vara mothe sonnaru na...Naan than yetho solraru nu vituten, Serious ah expect panle," Thara said blushing brightly.

Aaryn chuckled, placing his hands on her thighs as he looked up towards Aashman. Aashman gave a small smile and nod his head before turning back to the front.

Revant cleared his throat and switched on the radio as they continued their journey.  The man lowered the volume when Aaryn's cellphone blared.

Thara tilt her head to the side as she listened to him.

" Lawyer yethuku vara solringa?" She asked gulping as she stared into his face.

Aaryn smiled and pat her cheeks. "Don't concern yourself," he said making her pout.

Aaryn smirked and pinched her cheeks seeing the woman batting her eyelashes as she pouted harder.

" Evening lawyer varamothu unake teriyum," he whispered in her ears as he tucked her baby hair behind her ears. 

Thara blushed and nod her head while Aaryn chuckled. Aashman and Revang exchanged looks but otherwise kept quiet.

" Mams!" Vajra shouted as he dashed down the stairs and leaped into Aaryn's arm's while Alli and Anitha ran and hugged Thara. Thara chuckled and kissed the girls before standing up. Anirudh smiled widely and hooked his arms with Thara and dragged her inside the house leaving Vajra with Aaryn.

Saritha rolled her eyes and gave Anirudh a stern look before walking towards Aaryn and smiled widely. The man gave a charming smile as he side hugged Saritha and Lakshmi before they walked inside with Lakshmi ordering Revant and Aashman to bring their luggage.

Aaryn smiled widely as he hugged Ravi Raghavendra before siting down next to man while Pallavi smiled as she brought out the drinks.

" Appe inimel adikadi Poros than polaya ?" Pallavi grinned as she winked at Thara who nod her head.

" Yes Alli ode school leave mothu marupidiyum porum," Thara said grinning widely.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows as he sipped his drink. " Yaaru kude ?" He asked with a teasing smile while Thara spluttered and wagged her index finger at the man.

" Yen kude Mams! " Vajra grinned widely as he sat next to Anirudh, who whacked the boy's head. Vajra whined and pouted at Thara who chuckled and pat his shoulders assuring him that he is definitely welcomed.