Chapter 53

" Amma..." thara is said in a quiet voice as she shuffled her feet infront of Anirudh's bedroom.

The husband and wife looked at each other before cocking their heads to the side seeing a conflicted Thara chewing her lips. Anirudh placed his guitar on the floor and leaned against the wall while Saritha nod her head giving Thara a small smile.

Thara walked over and sat down next to Saritha, placing her head on Saritha's shoulders.

" Yennama achu ?" Saritha asked in a soft voice.

" Iniki Aaryn Sir veetuku ponnele..." she trailed off making Anirudh narrow his eyes.

" Yethu sir ah ? Née avana kalyanam panika poriya ille business proposal pana poriya...Sir sir nu kuptutu irruke," Anirudh huffed making Thara blush.

" Yepidi address panrathu nu teriyele pa...I mean..." she said exhaling her breath.

" Yenge chumma irrunge...Kalyanam munuku naa sir nu ungala kupdalaya...athu matiri thaan! pesama vidunge...Avala yenomo solla vara..." Saritha said making Anirudh exhale his breath.

Thara licked her lower lips. " Avaru...avanga amma...I mean Mrs Achuta avarode amma ille..." she said making Anirudh sigh and rubbed his forehead.

" Itha solratuka ivalo bayantha? Akilandeshwari kitte yengeluku samatham nu solla mothe soltanga...she is Mr Achuta's second wife...we thought Aaryn would have told you during the ponnu parkure day itself," Saritha said gently tucking Thara's baby hair behind her ears.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. " Appe solule Ana iniki avanga kitte naa interact panne...Ma...Naa onnu keeta néenge OK solvingala ?" Thara asked biting her lips as she stared at Saritha and Anirudh.

Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows and stalked towards the bed. He sat next to Thara and placed his hands on her shoulders.

" Yenna seiyanum?" Anirudh asked making Thara lick her lower lips.

" Engagement ke avangala kutitu vara solringala ?" Thara asked making Anirudh raised his eyebrows while Saritha blinked her eyes.

" Yenna Di solre...Avangala kutitu vara matanga...Akilandeshwari amma sonathu padi partha...Aaryn ode amma vanthu Akilandeshwari amma and Aaryn kitte mattum than normal ah nadantukuvangalam...Even Mr Achuta pona kude she will behave hysterically...Avangala yepidi ma kutitu vara solla mudiyum..." Saritha said making Thara wipe her eyes.

Anirudh knit his eyebrows together, gently nudging Thara's chin up. He exhaled his breath and wiped her tears stained cheek.

" Yen ma...Avanga vantalum hassle thaane...Someone needs to stay next to her and Avanga crowd na konjam bayapaduvanga nu Akilandeshwari ma sonnanga," Anirudh said making Thara shook her head.

" Seri pa...but amma appa irunthum varala na...kastam ille...Yeneke manasu kekule...athan...Avaru kitte ketta OK solamataru...athan ninge sonna oru vele keparu nu ketten...but its OK," she said making Anirudh sigh.

Saritha looked at Thara intently. " Avanga unne partangala ?" She asked making Thara nod and chuckle.

" Porridge pudikile nu complain...naa than aprom soup and bread feed panni vitten..." she said with a fond smile as she fiddled with her necklace.

Anirudh cleared his throat. " Unake unmaile OK va Thara...anthe family konjam complicated maari irruke...avanga Patti solrathu thaan ange Aaryn kekura...inthuve naliki problem varum nu nenaikiraya ?" Anirudh said patting her head.

Thara shook her head. " Ille pa...avanga Aaryn katna yethan katuven nu sonna nalaiye ivalo oru freedom maari kudukuranga...Mrs Achuta only ange problematic but Patti thaan ange main and Aaryn...nalla patukuvaru nu oru nambikai irruke..." she said looking earnestly at Anirudh.