Chapter 39

Nelson strode out of the room. His fist clenched together as he flounced towards Amaira and slapped her cheek.

Anirudh rubbed his forehead as he walked towards the man and pulled him away slightly while Aashman rushed towards her, holding her in his arms securely.

" Arivu irruka di unake! Apidi yenna Di unake kekuthu!" Nelson shouted.

" Nelson!" Anirudh said frowning slightly as Aaryn helped him hold the man.

" Nelson pothum!" Ravi Raghavendra said as he walked out of the study with the officer. He frowned seeing Aashman holding Amaira tightly.

" Unakelam konjam kude vekkam ille! Inthe maari photos ah ya anupuve!" Nelson shouted and spit on the floor.

" Nelson konjam porimiya irrunge..." Anusha said making him let a bark of laughter.

" Porimiya! Iva panna kariyathuku veeti potrukunum!" Nelson frowned at Aashman. " Ippe teriyuthu da yen aniki avalo nakkal ah pesune nu! Athan yelatiyum kamichitala! Ivala!" Nelson shouted and tried to grab her hand. Aashman quickly hide her behind his back as he looked at Nelson.

" Photos anupathu thappu thaan Ana Matthew iva room le poi..iva phone le irunthu avanuku anupanutha matter..." He said and turned around looking at the trembling girl.

" Yen yenkite mothele solala ?" He asked making her sniffle.

" Thara and Naveen nala ninge kova patinga...aprom appa pesa varamothu..." she trailed off making Nelson and Anusha frown.

" Yepaile irunthu di ithu nadakuthu!" Anusha hissed making Amaira bite her lips. Aashman sighed and shook his head.

" Konjam nalla...pothuma ! Mothele Matthew ve poi adaka parunge...Inge thaan vanthu kalyanam veraikum pesitingala! Aprom yenna!" Aashman said.

Anirudh walked infront of Aashman and smacked his cheek. " Naanum parkuren over ah pore...Vayasu ku kude mariyathai ille! Rombhe simple Ana vishayam! " He hissed making Aashman sigh.

" Naa simple vishayam nu solala pa...Ava bedroom veraikum avan poirukana appe anthe veetle yarume yethum note panna matangala! " Aashman asked making Nelson growled and punched his fist on the wall.

Thara furrowed her eyebrows as she walked down the stairs. Aashman's eyes widened seeing her wrist wrapped up.

" Eh unake yenna achu ?" He asked rushing towards Thara.

Thara shook her head and pushed him back towards Amaira.

" Yenna than achu ?" She asked in a helpless voice.

Aaryn cleared his throat when the others refused to answer her question.

" That guy blackmailed her with her photos," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Thara blinked and tilt her head. " Née yethuku avan kude selfie yeduthe ?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and looking at Amaira with genuine confusion

Saritha and Anusha blinked while Anirudh and Nelson gave her a stunned look. Amaira's breath hitched while Aashman smacked his forehead. The officer and Aaryn controlled the laughter.

" Selfie ille ma'am...Um Personal photos...he stole them from her gallery," the officer said.

Thara blinked and parted her mouth. " His at fault right...anthe pictures did he?" She asked making the officer shook his head.

" He hasn't leak it out. His been blackmailing her for a month now. " the officer said.

The officer that looked at Anirudh and Nelson. " Sir issue is solved...inthe leaked pictures Patti yethuvum veliya varathu...If you want to complaint against harassment please do so I will take action," the officer said.