Chapter 68

Thara shook her head watching Mrs Achuta dragging her luggage bag down the stairs. She sighed softly seeing Akilandeshwari's face lighting up in glee watching the woman's luggage bag's handle break as she tried to grab it.

" Yen Thara... oru pechu ku kekuren...née unge amma veetuku pora na...unnode luggage bag athavathu un veetle irunthe yedutu vanthe bag...athule thooni yedututu poviya ille Aaryn ode kaasu le vanganathule yedutu poviya ?" The matriarch asked, raising her eyebrows as she looked at Mrs Achuta.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. " Yene ninge vambu le ilukatinga Patti...athu avarode amma avanga yethule venumnalum yedutu potum," Thara said before turning away.

Mrs Achuta smiled triumphantly while Akilandeshwari snorted. " Ama ama...manja pai ode vantavethana...aprom yepidi...Aaryn yevalo vo pitchai potutan...ithuvum apidi podatum," Akilandeshwari said sipping her coffee.

Thara pursed her lips and shook her head. She passed the coffee tray to the maid and grabbed the bowl of soup.

" Patti vambu ilukatinga," Thara said, stirring the soup slightly.

The lift dinged causing the three women to turn their heads. Mrs Achuta's eyes bulged out as her face turned red seeing her husband wheeling his wife out. Akilandeshwari furrowed her eyebrows while Thara gave a small smile.

" Ithu yenna puthu atisayam?" The matriarch asked eying her son skeptically.

Mr Achuta cleared his throat while Thara bend down and started feeding Bavani.

" Ava kathule...naa thooka mothum onnum solala but yenomo solite iruntha athan kille kutitu vanten," the man said, rubbing the back of his neck.

" Yenne veete vittu thoratana odene palaya pondati kude sentutinga!" Mrs Acutha hissed.

" Unne yaarum thoratula Sudha...neyya thaan pore," Mr Achuta said.

Mrs Achuta started wailing, shedding her crocodile tears while Akilandeshwari smiled widely and Mr Acutha shook his head and walked away.

" Vanga namma swimming pool kitte polam," Thara said, wheeling Bavani away from the commotion.

Thara's eyes widened seeing Kishan swimming away on the pool. Bavani crooned softly seeing the boy coming out from the pool.

" Morning," he said smiling brightly.

Thara coughed slightly and raised her eyebrows.

" Unge Amma anga pack lam panitu ready ah irrukange," Thara said.

Kishan sighed and shook his head. " Yethuku avanga ready aguranga..."he said. Thara knit her eyebrows together and stared at the resigned man.

Kishan shook his head and gave a small smile before walking away. Thara sighed and turned towards Bavani and started feeding her.

" Yenna than nadakutu attai...onnu oru maariya irruke," Thara said extending the spoon towards Bavani's lips.

When Sithara and Bavani went back into the hall, they saw Aaryn smirking widely as he sat on the recliners hand next to Akilandeshwari who was grinning widely.

Kishan stood infront of his wife and mother informing them that he is not shifting all his things to the guesthouse.

" Kishan nammala veetu vittu veraturanga da! Unge appa vum sentutaru!" Mrs Acutha wailed.

Kishan exhaled his breath and snorted. " Yenna yaarum veratule...Yen pondati ki thaan ava friends and mukiyamanavangala invite pananum nu rombhe todikira and mooditu irrukama, iva veedu vere build up lam panna...athuku thaan ippe yeneke oru thani guesthouse...So she can invite whoever she wants there! Ungala yaarume veete vittu anupule...ningala ready Ana naa yenna panrathu!" Kishan said.