Chapter 54

Thara smiled softly and wiped the elder lady's drool. She sat on the edge of the bed and took a hold of Aaryn's mothers hand, grasping it tightly as she stared into the woman's eyes.

" Unge family...Unge son ke naa OK va ?" She asked softly.

The woman crooned something from the base of her voice making Thara smile and wipe her her tears as she hugged the woman.

The door opened making Thara to smile softly seeing Pallavi walking inside with a cup.

" Yenadi ithu ?" Thara asked making the woman smirk.

" Unge atan kuduka sonnaru...née kandipa yethum sapturuka matte nu," Pallavi said making Thara blush.

She took the cup and sipped a little before placing it on the table. Pallavi chuckled and pat her cheek.

" Seri avanga amma ve kutitu vara sonnaru...Naa mothele ivangala stage ke kutitu poren...Bani and Tavleen ah vara solren," Pallavi said and pushed the disabled lady out.

Thara exhaled her breath and swallowed her saliva. She sat on the edge of the bed and toyed with her engagement ring when the door opened once more.

Thara's smile turned upside down seeing Naveen standing inside the room. His chin quivering as he grimaced biting his lips. His movement was anxious as his paced infront of her door, averting his eyes from hers.  He took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

" Thara...run away with me," he said in a cracking  voice.

Thara's nostril flared. Her eyes protruded as she looked at him with cold, flinty eyes.

" Are you F**king out of your mind!" She hissed as she stared at him with tightness in her eyes.

Naveen narrowed his eyes at the glaring bride.

" Yeneke teriyum unake inthe marriage mele ishtam illenu...I found out about everything...The chain...Riya...Riya wore the chain from your room...Amma ke terinja kovam paduvanga nu she hid it in mine...Anitha and ava princess...Princess dress up," he said  in a guilty voice as he swallowed his saliva.

Thara flinched, shaking her head. She pressed her hands against her stomach as she stared at him with cold, dead and flat eyes. Naveen wiped his sweat, watching her disgusted expression.

" I see so you finally found out what happened to the chain..." she said in an icy tone.

" Thara look...Everything was a misunderstanding...Don't ruin your life because of this...Ithune varushama yenne love panitu unale yeppidi avan kude vala mudiyum...Stop this marriage...Your father will understand...Na pesuren," he said making her tilt her head back and let out a laughter.

" OK," she said making his eyes widened.  Naveen gave a shaky laugther as he tried to touch her. His eyes widened when she avoided his touch and turned behind to grab the garland.

Naveen's eyes widened seeing her smirking with wide eyes and flushed skin. Her nostrils flared as her lips pulled back, baring her teeth. She let out a guttural roar and slapped his soundly.

Naveen's eyes widened, his mouth falled open as his finger touched his cheek.  Thara exhaled her breath loudly. She turned away from Naveen and walked out of the door.

Her eyes narrowed seeing Nadiya and Rukmini standing a few feet away from her door. She hissed and spit on their face making Nadiya wince while Rukmini trembled.

" Where is Amaira !" She hissed making the girl's stuttered.

Thara walked down the stairs and narrowed her eyes seeing Amaira standing on the foot of the stairs. Her eyes widened seeing Thara rushing down the stairs and smacking her face.