Chapter 52

Aashman walked into the kitchen and cleared his throat seeing Pallavi stirring an concoction. Pallavi turned her head behind and raised her eyebrows before focusing back on the gooey substances.

Aashman swallowed his saliva and walked inside before siting on the bar stool. " Avuluku yeppo irunthe ithu maari episode ?" He asked making Pallavi sigh.

" Rombhe naala. Ava Malaysia le Saritha aunty parents kude irrukamothu avalo varathu because aunty's parents always there around her Ana Paris le irruka mothu she started having episodes. Avaloda Paris bunkmate oruthavangala meet pannom when we travelled to Rome. That night during the dinner I manage to dig out. Inge rehab start panathule irunthe in the early times always...appe she ends up hurting herself and others. Did you see Galen's face...athey matiri," Pallavi said making Aashman's eyes bulged.

" Ava kule ivalo insecurity irruke yen yenkitte solala ?" He asked in a resigned tone.

" Avaluke athu teriyathu mothu yepidi soluva ? Athu matum ma...née vere Naveen nalle Amaira kite break up pante nu sonne...But ava mindle Naveen ode avalala thaan because if she moved on...I am sure You and Amaira wouldn't have broke up...Correct?" Pallavi asked raising her right side eyebrow.

Aashman exhaled his breath, nodding slightly as he rubbed his eyelid. Pallavi smiled and shrug her shoulders.

" There you know it yourself..." she said before turning to switch off the stove.

"I don't trust the Aaryn guy," Aashman said in a quiet voice.

Pallavi hummed and poured the concoction into a glass bottle. Aashman furrowed his eyebrows.

" You agree ?" He asked as he openly stare in disbelieve.

" There's more to him than what we see..." she said in a serious tone.

Aashman's eyes widened, his mouth slackened as he scratched his jaws. Pallavi pursed her lips in thoughts, tilting her head to the side and fiddled with her pendant.

" Aaryn Das is a complicated man but he passed the test," she said shrugging her shoulders.

" Test! What test...yeneke puriyele!" Aashman said, his eyes popping out of his socket in shock.

Pallavi exhaled her breath. " I asked Ajax to call him. We didn't say a word only your sister's hysterical voice shouted as she disgraced herself," she said in a quiet voice, hard and stony expression as she looked towards the garden.

" Avan...he came..." Aashman trailed off in an uncertain tone as he tugged his ears.

Pallavi exhaled her breath and nod. " He came but that's not the issue...The issue was how he handled her...Thara...Thara needs a dominant, a person who doesn't keep her in a leash but at the same time controls her...She needs security...she needs someone who nudges her to make decision not the one that makes the decision for her...Its complicated to explain..." Pallavi trailed off.

" You...you mean BDSM ?" Aashman spluttered as his face turned pale.

Pallavi snorted and shook her head.

" That's someone's personal sexual preference Aashman...and No, that's not what I meant. Aaryn came up yesterday and he didn't once panic like you guys did...He simply gestured us to leave her and locked the door. None of us know what actually happened sans for him asking her stop crying. We only heard her gasping and then sniffling, before the shower was turned on. He opened the door and gave us a small smile saying that she is tired and will sleep once she finishes her bath," Pallavi exhaled her breath.

" What If he abuses her after marriage !" He shouted making Pallavi press her lips into a thin line.

" Really...he abuses her ? What of Naveen then ? Who abuses her before marriage ! He told your sister that she would sleep with Aaryn just because he paid a million dollar for her painting! He insuinated that the only way she could have gotten the Das group to sponsor her in by stripping of her dignity! What's that then let me...He deserves to come into this house because his your macha...he deserves to sit here and drink and have a grand gala time because his your brother's best friend...yet Thara cannot even breathe in this house! Yeneke puriyele why nobody asked him anything !?" Pallavi hissed making Aashman avert his face.

The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Book 2 of His Accidental Bride (Anirudh Ravichander)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें