Chapter 70

Thara stood next to Alli, slightly behind Aaryn and Akilandeshwari who was hugging Chandni tightly.

Chandni's eyes widened as the orbs meet Alli's face. She stiffened slightly, making Thara narrow her eyebrows together. Thara gave a look to Aaryn who exhaled his breath, placing a calm hand on Chandni's shoulders.

" My wife Thara," Aaryn said, smiling as he looked at Thara.

Chandni swallowed her saliva and grimaced. " Chandni," she said extending her hands to Thara who shook it quickly.

" Our daugther Alli," Thara said with a sweet smile, holding Alli infront of her as she stared into Chandni eyes with a steely look. Alli's eyes widened as she gasped and looked at Aaryn who gave a small smile. Akilandeshwari's eyes widened as she swallowed her saliva, looking stunned at Thara's admission.

Chandni however started laughing. She shook her head and wiped her eyes before looking at Thara. "Your daugther is adorable," the woman said giving a small smile.

Thara exhaled her breath and hugged Alli tightly on her chest as she gave a small smile to Chandni. Aaryn chuckled and mussed Alli's hair slightly as he ushered Chandni upstairs.

Alli tug Thara's blouse and looked at her with tears welling her orbs. Thara furrowed her eyebrows as she quickly kneeled down and wiped the girl's face.

" Yennama ?" She asked in a soft voice. Alli blubbered and shook her head before leaping into her arms. Akilandeshwari exhaled her breath before patting both girls arms and walked away.

Alli gave a wobbly smile to Thara and rushed upstairs. Thara exhaled her breath before she walked to the side table and grab her handphone.

************************************
Thara smiled widely as she watched Vajra and Anitha rushing into the house with her grandfather behind them.

" Alli yenge ka ?" Anitha asked while Vajra gave Thara an impassive look.

Thara smiled grimly and told them that she is upstairs. Vajra nod and quickly hold Anitha's hands before rushing upstairs with Ravi Raghavendra chiding him to be careful.

Thara exhaled her breath and hugged Ravi sniffling slightly. " Naa panathu thapa thatta?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Ravi exhaled his breath and shook his head. " No but konjam nithanama solirkalam...I think Alli is just shocked with seeing her birth mother and the you telling out like that," Ravi said patting Thara's shoulders.

Aaryn cleared his throat as he walked down the stairs. Thara swallowed her saliva and wiped her tears. Aaryn smiled widely and hugged Ravi Raghavendra before pulling his wife tightly into his embrace.

" Sir...iva aluthu aluthu eh yelatiyum panira," Aaryn said chuckling slightly as he tweaked Thara's nose.

Ravi Raghavendra shook his head amusedly. " Athu Saritha ode gene...ivaloda yen marumagal ku rombhe insecurities," Ravi said patting Thara's head.

" Ama ke insecurity ah ?" Thara said blinking confusedly. Ravi sighed and gave a small smile.

" Yes...athukunu avala thappa nenaikathe...matta vishayam lam avala maari oru bold and confident person parka mudiyathu but unge appa vishayam matum ava insecure thaan...I don't know exactly what Ani said or did but 6 months after their marriage she never once had the insecurities until he left for the Euro tour when she was pregnant with  Mihi and Revant," Ravi said.

Aaryn chuckled and pulled Thara into his arms. " I don't know what you dad said to your mom but I promise I will give you more than what he promised so inimel inthe insecurities athuvum yennala na, please rubbish bag le vesiru,"Aaryn said.