Part 25

Anusha chuckled while Nelson looked amused seeing Thara trotting downstairs rubbing her eyes sleepily.

" Yen ma katuringe," she asked yawning slightly not noticing the two.

Saritha sighed and shook her head.

" Yethu na katurena!" Saritha said placing the cup of coffee in front of Nelson who chuckled.

Thara blinked and gasped seeing Nelson and Anusha. She grinned widely and rushed towards Nelson and hugged him.

" Eh ! Poi kulichutu vadi!" Saritha said smacking Thara's head.

Thara pouted at Anirudh who place his hands on her shoulders. Anirudh chuckled and pat her head.

" Go before she spits fire at you," he whispered and winked at Thara. Thara giggled and excused herself hurrying up the stairs.

Thara had a speedy shower and changed into a long skirt with a collared blouse before rushing down. She smiled and hugged Ravi and Lakshmi before walking into the prayer room. Once she finished her pooja, she walked towards the kitchen hearing her parents conversation with Nelson and Anusha.

" Yenna Hydrabad ?" She asked walking towards the table.

Anusha chuckled seeing Saritha giving her daugther a look. Thara gave an innocent smile making Saritha snort and playfully swat her daughter's shoulders.

" Naveen eh Sekar sir oru padathuku kupturukaru...dual language Tamil and Telungu, Nani sir than hero," Nelson said proudly.

Thara's eyebrows raised and she blinked. " Yeppa kuptanga ?" She asked making Saritha glance at her.

Nelson however chuckled and continued. " Nethu morning le, yenode office le than vanthu pesuraru..."

" Yenkite solave ille," she said before wincing.

Anusha and Saritha raised their eyebrows while Anirudh frowned and Nelson tilt his head to the side.

" Unkite Yethuku solanum ? Rendu perum unna rombhe close illeye!" Saritha said in a sharp tone placing the plate in front of Thara.

Thara swallowed her saliva and gave a sheepish smile. " Ille avaru pati solala...nethu Amaira vum naanum avarode interview parthom...appe jude yenomo director kude movie parthen...I mean movie parkaponaru than sonna...athan..." she said and quickly gulped her water.

Anush glanced at Saritha who nudge her chin towards Thara. Anusha nod and cleared her throat.

" Amaira ke teriyathu...ama avan yenomo panitu poran...nee yen ivalo nervous ah irruke?" Anusha asked.

Thara giggled loudly and gulped her saliva. She bend down and stuffed the chapati into her mouth. " Illeye," she said with her mouth puffed up resembling a chipmunk.

Anusha sighed and looked at Saritha who gave a superficial nod. Anirudh frowned and rubbed his forehead while Nelson was torn between Amusment and concern seeing Thara stuffing herself.

" Nethu Naveen veetuku vara mothu kude ithe solala..." Anirudh mumbled making Nelson sharply turn his head towards Anirudh.

" Inge vanthana ?" He asked making Thara inward gulp.

" Mama avaru vantatu irrukatum...ninge yen tidirnu athuvum morningle vantitinge ?" She asked giving a sheepish smile.

" Yen chellama naa vara kudatha ?" Nelson asked making her shook her head.

" Ille ille naa apidi...Sighs...seri vindunge yeneke vaai konjam nalla Seri ille pole," she said and continued eating.

" Vaii ille whole self eh Seri ille...Nethu Ninge room ke poga mothu toongana thana sonninge," Saritha said at Anirudh who frowned and nod.