Chapter 46

Thara's heart pumped fast as they got down from the plane. Galen blinked at her when she bumped into his back .

" Bambi ?" He asked waving his hands infront of her, jerking her out from her trance.

Thara exhaled her breath and swallowed her saliva. She gave a small smile and shook her head. Pallavi sighed and placed her hands on Thara's shoulders effectively calming her down. Galen smiled and kissed their cheeks before helping Ajax and Tavleen to get the luggage. Bani was already standing with half of their bags.

" What's wrong?" Pallavi asked softly.

" What if naa vantathu yaarukum..." she gasped as Pallavi pinched her cheek stopping her halfway.

" Loosu maari pesune, aranjiruven! For 3 years every 8 months once your parents and Vajra or Anitha comes! And everyone they ask you to come back! Née ange Athens le happy ah irruke nu ore reason ke thaan they leave you and go! Yendi nethu veraikum nalla thaane irunthe!" Pallavi chided her.

Thara smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "Teriyele ka, inge kaalu patta odene...insecurity lam tiripiyum varuthu," she said pointing her fingers together.

" Appe antha kaala odachi soup vechiren, yellam seri airum!" Pallavi said and smacked Thara's forehead making the girl pout and hook her arms with Pallavi as she whined.

Tavleen snickered seeing Pallavi berating Thara, telling her to behave herself. She squeaked and hid behind Bani when Pallavi narrowed her eyes at her. Ajax smirked and ruffled Tavleen's hair making the girl grumble.

The group then attracted many taxi drivers and tourist guides who scrambled towards Ajax and Galen trying ton entice them into following their tour. Bani exhaled her breath and hold Galen's arms while Tavleen hooked herself with Ajax.

" Nanga inge tour ke varale...Family meet panna vanturukom," Bani said and dragged Galen with the others walking away.

Thara then spotted the yellow car on the other side of the road. She squealed and waved wildly as a man climbed out of the car.

Thara rushed towards the man and leaped on his arms laughing loudly as the man twirled her around. Thara hugged Madhav tightly as the man smiled and pat her back.

She grinned widely and motioned to the others. Madhav smiled and shook their hands before and gestured for them to enter his car.

" Half of you can enter my car and the other half you can follow in this Uber.I booked it straight to home," he said smiling widely.

Galen then smirked and told Thara that he alongside Ajax with follow her. Pallavi smacked his forehead and narrowed her eyes at him.

" The girls will follow Thara's cousin while we three use the Uber, Come Galen!" She said and walked away with the dejected Galen who was whining about how Pallavi stop him from having fun. Ajax rolled his eyes and silently followed the bickering pair.

Madhav smiled amusedly at Thara who shook her head. He climbed into the driver seat with Thara next to him and the girls behind. The luggages were placed in the Uber along the other three.

" Chitappa yen varale ?" Thara asked making Madhav to falter slightly.  He gave an amicable smile as he looked straight ahead.

" Solren Ana panic agathe...Thatta nethu bathroom le irunthu valiki viluntutaru," Madhav said.

Thara gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes grew wide and became shiny as she looked at him.

" Hey hey...athulam onnum periya kayam ille...Née ippeve panic agathe..." Madhav said making Thara exhale her breath loudly.