Chapter 41

" Ma'am, stroke the brush lightly," Thara said as she adjusted Mrs Achuta's right hand.

Mrs Achuta giggled and nod because starting to paint her master piece aka a dark red large dot which trailed down. Thara pressed her lips together, trying to control her laugther. She nod her head and watched as the woman continued with a bright smile as she painted with a hum.

" Mummyji!" A shrill voice called out loudly making Thara to blink, standing aside Mrs Achuta who gave an equally cringy squeal as she stood up.

Thara's eyes widen seeing an extremely slender bombshell sauntering inside clinking her heels on the marble floor. Her eyes widened seeing her mini skirt, strapless tight leather tube that stops at her midsection with a 7 inches gold stilettos. Thara gave a polite smile watching the two women exchanged air kisses.

The diva raised her perfectly treaded right side eyebrow looking at Thara who gave a small smile. Thara gulped feeling like a caged rabbit being assessed by a hungry tiger.

" Das!" The woman called, giving a wide smile. Thara blinked seeing Aaryn walking down the spiral staircase wearing nothing but a boxer shorts and a singlet. The woman sauntered sexily and pressed herself on Aaryn who looked extremely disgruntled.

" Yenadi dress ithu!" He asked making the woman roll her eyes.

" Your being a prude baby!" She said wrapping her hands around his arms as she looked back at Thara.

" Mummy ji...Why didn't you tell me that you got a new maid...someone so cute... Now I am feeling insecure," she said pouting at Aaryn making Thara grit her teeth. ' Payapulle yepidi koothu vidudu paru!' Thara thought to herself.

Mrs Acutha gave a gasp and shook her head worriedly.

" No No No Rina...this is Anirudh Ravichander's daugther! I am learning painting from her. Inthe ponnu Paris Lurve Academy graduate!" she gushed.

The woman's eyes widened for a second before she composed her face.

" Oh Anirudh Ravichander's daughter... I have met your father many times...we had some great conversation during a few dinner dates..oops I didn't mean like that...just casual meet ups...The man's extremely funny," Rina said making Thara snort while Mrs Achuta raised her eyebrows at the girl.

" Glad to know that tho funnily, its not humor that earned my father the fame. I think Nelson mama kitte solli next film le Appave no budget comedian ah poda solren. Plus your memory must be sharp for Dad's never been out for dinner dates with anyone except my mom for the past25 years or so," she said smiling brightly. Her heart bloomed seeing the woman's face turned slightly pale.

Rina however adjusted her face and ignored Thara before turning around to Aaryn, her sexy red painted finger trailed around his jaws.

" I've missed you so much," she said making Thara averted her eyes. She shook her head and turned around, rubbing her forehead exasperatedly as Mrs Achuta answered her phone and left talking loudly.

" Mama !" A small cherubic angel shouted as she ran into the house followed by an elderly woman shouting at the girl to be careful. The elder woman nod and walked away as Aaryn waved her off.

Thara's smile widened as she saw Aaryn smiling widely. The corner of his eyes crinkled as he bend down slightly and laughed giving out a soft oof sound as the girl barrelled into him. He kissed her cheek, and carried her up in his arms as she talked animatedly with him.

" Al don't you miss me?" Rina crooned making the girl's eyes widen.

" Umm yes attai," she said softly.