Chapter 76

"Alli vanthula ?" Akilandeshwari asked Thara who was preparing a dhabba. Thara turned her head to the elder woman and smiled.

" Vantutha Patti, Poi kulike sonne...Ungaluku OK va ange lunch saprathu illena naa prepare panne solren," Thara said with small anxious smile.

Akilandeshwari chuckled and pat her shoulders. " Yeneke OK thaan, ama ithu yenna ? Aaryn seiya sonana ?" Akilandeshwari asked Thara who grinned and shook her head.

" Ille tidirnu porom le...athan chumma payasam senje...Vajra ke rombhe pudikum," Thara said to Akilandeshwari who nod her head.

" Rendu dhabba payasamah ?" Akilandeshwari asked with an amused smile.

" Ille ithu appa ke...avar ode favourite Rasam," Thara grinned at Akilandeshwari who smiled and nod her head before leaving the kitchen.

Once Thara packed the both dishes, she walked towards the hall carrying the bag. Alli was standing next to Akilandeshwari while Aaryn bent infront of his mother, holding her hands as he whispered something.

" Inge yenna panringe ninge ?" Thara asked Aaryn who turned his face sideways.

" Athey thaan...Ivan worries ke oru alave ille," Akilandeshwari muttered to Aaryn who frowned.

Thara exhaled her breath and gave him a small smile. She placed the bag on the mahogany table before walking towards the mother and son. She placed her hand on Aaryn's shoulders.

" I promise...if she gets anxious, we all will come back home," Thara said to Aaryn who nod his head. He swiftly placed a kiss on Thara's forehead and then walked to Alli, kissing her cheeks before hugging Akilandeshwari.  He then proceed to wheel Bavani towards the car with Akilandeshwari and Alli walking side by side. Thara carried the bag and walked behind them.

" Take care...Careful Thara," Aaryn said, holding her hands tightly as he stared at her. Thara smiled and nod her head. She stood on her tiptoe and kissed his cheek, blushing brightly as Alli and Akilandeshwari giggled and smirked respectively. Aaryn chuckled and pat her back, opening the door for her and once she got inside, he closed the door.

Thara turned her head and smiled watching Aaryn standing there as he watched the car zoom away.

************************************

Thara shook her head exasperatedly as Anitha dragged the giggling Alli inside. Akilandeshwari chuckled before following the girls while Thara pat Bavani's shoulders, giving the anxious woman a pat before wheeling her inside.

Her eyes widened seeing Anusha and Nelson in the house. She smiled widely showing her pearly teeth at the couple whose eyes widened seeing Thara and the woman in the wheelchair.

" Thara ma!" Nelson said in an excited tone as the man stood up and walked towards Thara. Thara smiled softly patting Bavani's shoulders before moving towards Nelson, laughing softly as the elder man engulfed her into a tight hug.

Nelson chuckled and held her on his arms length, looking at the glowing face and wide smile. The man smiled and kissed forehead while Thara grinned. She then turned and hugged Anusha who swallowed her saliva, patting her back softly.

Thara then turned towards Bavani and walked to the woman, standing next to her and placed her hands on Bavani's shoulders.

" Attai ninge OK va ?" She asked softly to the woman. Bavani's eyes were widened as tho she was anxious and wary but she merely blinked making Thara smile widely.

Thara then wheeled her towards the chair next to Akilandeshwari before hugging Ravi Raghavendra who smiled widely.

" THARA!" Saritha and Lakshmi cried in happiness as the women rushed towards her. Thara gave a grim smile as Bavani squeaked. She quickly walked beside Bavani and placed her hand on the woman's shoulders.