Part 23

Saritha sat down beside Anirudh watching the family dynamics between Aiswarya and Dhanush alongside with Superstar. She exhaled her breath softly and looked Aniruh who gave her a small smile and hold her hands under the table.

She gave a small smile and blinked her eyes once at him making him nod. Mihira beamed widely as she walked to the dining room carrying dishes with Linga behind her. Anirudh smiled and winked at her making her giggle.

" Mihi come sit, let Gomathi serve today," Latha said giving her a smile.

Mihira smile and nod her head. She walked towards her father and pulled the chair next to him making Anirudh grin on delight while Saritha chuckled shaking her head fondly. Yantra sat opposite of Saritha, grin as the two exchanged exasperated glance seeing Anirudh place a protective hand on Mihira's shoulders.

Thalaivar smiled widely as he watch Anirudh fussing over Mihira. Saritha rubbed her forehead and swat the man's hands.

" Pothum...ava yella naala than irruka!" She said making Anirudh frowned.

" Eh mothele poi un kanadi mathu...yepidi yelechi poita...Yenma Mihi appa kude breakfast lam ippe sapdarathu ille naale kavalalai yelechitiya ?" Anirudh said making Yantra and Saritha to snort.

" Illeye olunga than sapdura...yeneke kude night lam wait panrathu ille..." Yantra said with a smirk making Anirudh narrow his eyes at his son in law.

Thalaivar and Dhanush along side thei wife looked at little worried but Saritha surprised them by laughing as she covered her mouth with her hands. Mihira blushed and pouted at Anirudh who nod his head and turned around to his giggling wife.

Anirudh pinched her waist making her squeal while the others raised their eyebrows. Aishwarya gave a slightly smile seeing the two before glancing at her husband who pursed his lips.

" Your sleeping on the couch tonight Saritha," Anirudh huffed making Mihira to shake her head amused

Saritha grinned and rolled her eyes. " Anirudh illena Minirudh," she said, smiling widely at Anirudh who flushed and shook his head.

The servants them came and served them dinner. Aishwarya and Dhanush watched Saritha and Anirudh discreetly as the couple ate their dinner. Dhanush raised his eyebrows seeing Yantra and Mihira normal expression watching Anirudh tear a piece of his chapatti and feed his wife. Saritha flushed and shook her head whispering something but the musician was adamant, he feed it to her first before beginning to eat.

Superstar smiled and looked at Latha as he watched Anirudh's and Saritha's interaction. Anirudh cleared his throat and gave a sheepish smile.

" Sorry... my habit...naa sapdarathuku munne...I give her first..." he said.

Superstar laughed and nod his head.

" Athukunu...unge marumagan minuke seivingala!" Saritha hissed, her tips of ears became red.

Anirudh rolled his eyes. He looked at Yantra with a stern glance.

" Yendi...family intimate dinner thana kuptanga...so what! Plus all my children are customed to this..." he said in a proud tone.

Linga snickered and whispered to Latha. " Yantra ode mama semme romantic ponge," he said making Latha chuckle. Dhanush swat Linga's head making the boy pout.

" Sapduda," Dhanush said making Linga smirk at his father. Linga cleared his throat and looked at Anirudh.

" Mama...unge charms lam tho appa kum katthu kudunge...nanga ithelam custom anathu ille..." he said snickering.