Chapter 50

Anirudh looked sternly at Vajra and Anitha who were standing tall and looking serious.

" Inge parrunge...Akka kudeve irrukunum...anthe manushan akka hand le kiss pannaruna, Vajra née vanthu avana thalli vidunum...Anitha that same time you must bite his legs or hands, understood ?" Anirudh said in a stern tone.

Saritha rolled her eyes as she folded her clothes while her two youngests nod their head. She smacked her own forehead and glowered at her husband.

" But appa oru doubt," Anitha said making Anirudh blink while Saritha tilt her head watching Anitha scratching her head.

" Princess always get their hands kissed, Ninge thana sonninge Akkas and I are princess nu?" She asked making Saritha snicker while Anirudh spluttered.

" Kekurala...ippe sollunge!" Saritha said making Anirudh glower at her. He turned his face to Anitha and exhaled his breath.

" Because the king that's me...don't like him," Anirudh said making Anitha frown.

" Then what if Akka turns like Ariel and leave us?" She asked in a frightened tone making Saritha sigh and got up.

She bend down and kissed Anitha's face while giving Anirudh a look.

" Akka is not going to leave us. Your appa is being silly. " she said and smoothed her hair.

Saritha then kissed her forehead and pat Vajra's hair. " Akka kudaya irrukanum...Avala disturb panna kudathu and Vajra...behave cheriya ?" Saritha said.

Vajra looked at Anirudh who shook his head making the younger boy grin and nod. Anitha pouted and nod her head. The foursome walked out towards the hall.

Saritha narrowed her eyes seeing Revant wearing his best jacket. Her eyes widened slightly seeing Nivi along with Harish and Sandhaya sitting on the couch.

Sandhaya smiled politely and walked over to give Saritha a hug. Nivi stood up and gave a small smile. Saritha pressed her lips into a thin line and nod. Lakshmi furrowed her eyebrow as she walked downstairs with Thara.

" Née inge yenna panre ?" Lakshmi asked making Nivi's face falter. Thara cocked her head to the side watching the girl.

Revant rolled his eyes. " Patti naa than vare sonne...Veliya porom," he said making Lakshmi pursed her lips.

" Yethu iniki and ithe time yellarum veliya ponum? " Saritha asked.

Revant looked at Pallavi who was coming downstairs. He smirked and let out a small gasp of laugther.

" Starbucks uluku thaan Thara ponum...Veliya yellam Public Property," he said watching in glee as Pallavi's eyes narrowed.

" Revant..." Anirudh said in a stern manner making the younger man falter.

" Nanga ange pole...Rukmini ode suprise party ke discuss panna porom," he said making Thara raise her eyebrows and gave a small smile.

Revant's eyes widened and his stomach twisted slightly in guilt seeing his sister's slightly hurt expression. He swallowed his saliva seeing Pallavi glower at him before placing her hands on Thara's shoulders making his sister calm down and bestow her sweet smile to Pallavi.

Vajra accidentally kicked Revant's calf and gave a half hearted apology before walking towards Thara. Pallavi chuckled and kiss Vajra's cheek making the boy smile as proud as a peacock.

" Matavanga lam yenge ma ?" Saritha asked making Pallavi chuckle.

" Beach ke jogging poren nu ippe vanthu paduturuchinge aunty...avalo kushi pole," Pallavi said making Saritha and Lakshmi to chuckle.