Part 3

Anusha walked upstairs with Aadhira smiling widely.

" Mihira ready ah? Kille kupuranga," Anusha said smiling widely as she adjusted Mihira's pleats while Aadhira asjusted her choker.

Mihira gave a small smile and nod. The elder women chuckled and took a hold of her arms as they escorted her downstairs with the other girls walking behind them giggling excitedly.

Saritha and Anirudh smiled widely as they stood beside Aishwarya and Dhanush. Revant smiled widely and took his sister's arms, walking towards the special bench allocated for her.

Mihira smiled coyly and walked towards the superstar and took his blessing before walking back to the bench. Revant smiled widely and stood behind placing his hands on her shoulders.

The priest began reading the bride and groom fathers name followed by their name and then the dates and other chants. When the priest finished, the bride and groom stood up facing each other.

Lakshmi and Ravi walked towards Mihira while Latha and Superstar walked towards Yantra. The grandparents smiled widely as they opened the ring box.

Yantra nod at his grandfather and took the ring from his hands, he turned towards Mihira taking her slender hands on his, sliding the ring towards her ring finger, grasping her hands for a second longer than necessary before he unclasped his hands from her.

Ravi and Superstar chuckled while Anirudh and Saritha exchanged smiles. Anirudh sighed and grasped his wife's hand swallowing his saliva.

Lakshmi nudged Mihira to take the ring and the girl ducked her face down as she brought the ring towards his hands. Yantra cleared his throat and nudged her chin up making Mihira gasp as she peered into his eyes. Yantra exhaled his breath loudly.

Anirudh and Dhanush looked at their wifes frowing at the sudden movement. Mihira swallowed her saliva and looked into his eyes. Yantra stared at her raising his eyebrows.

She hesitantly took his hands and slid the ring on his finger. Yantra hold her hands tightly before she had a chance to unclasp her hands. He looked into her eyes as he brought her hand towards his mouth, giving her knuckles a soft kiss. Mihira's face flushed,eyes turned shiny as she looked into his stormy eyes.

Superstar chuckled and pat his grand son's shoulder. Dhanush and Anirudh exhaled their breath audibly as they glanced at each other. Saritha sighed and intertwined her hands with Anirudh's. The rockstar gave a small smile patting her hands assuring her that his fine.

Infront of them the engaged couples took blessings with Latha and Superstar followed by Lakshmi and Ravi Raghavendra. Dhanush and Aishwarya then walked towards the couple and blessed them followed by Saritha and Anirudh.

Anirudh stopped his daugther from bending down and hugged her tightly. Saritha smiled and pat Yantra's shoulders before placing the kungumam on his forehead. Anirudh kissed Mihira's forehead and placed the kunguman on her forehead.

Vaishnavi and Abinav followed by Soundaraya and her husband blessed the couple. Hrishikesh and Aadhira walked over and blessed the couple with Hrishikesh kissing her forehead and hugged Yantra tightly.

Nelson and Anusha smiled as they walked towards the couple. Yantra smiled widely and hugged Nelson. Mihira smiled and hugged Anusha.
Yantra leaned towards Nelson and whispered in his ears making the director smile and shook his head.

" Yenna discussion inge ?" Anusha asked tilting her head to the side.

Yantra smirked, winking at Anusha as he shook his head. Nelson swat his shoulders smiling widely.