Chapter 32

Saritha sighed as she walked up the stairs. Her eyes swell with tears as she heard the melancholy melodies coming out of her room. She swallowed her sob, and knocked the door lightly before walking inside the room. She placed the food tray on the bed stand and walked towards Anirudh, wrapping her arms around his waist as she placed her head on his back, a few drops of tears stained his shirt.

" Yenge...vanga sapdalam," she said in a quiet voice.

Anirudh continued to play his keyboards. " Pasikile ma...née poi sapdu," he said making her swallow her sobs.

The door knocked making them both frown as they turned their face towards the door, watching the pity patter of feets entering inside.

Anitha's eyes were red as she clutched Vajra's hands standing infront of their parents. Anirudh sighed and gave a small smile making the girl wail as she run towards her father. Anirudh frowned as he wrapped his arms around the wailing girl, shushing her softly as she continued to sob.

Vajra bite his lips as he stood infront of the door. Saritha's eyes soften seeing his tear stricken face. The tips of his nose was red and his ears burned brightly.

" Vajra..." she called out softly making him sob as he rushed and barrelled into her arms.

Anirudh exchanged glance with Saritha as they tried to console their youngest.

" Yen baby what's wrong ?" Anirudh inquired softly.

Anitha wiped her nose and looked at him with her bright eyes shining with tears. " Appa we all are sorry but yengele vitutu ninge sapdathe irrukatinge," she said in a wobbly voice.

Anirudh sighed and pat her head. " Appa ke pasikile ma...you go and eat," he said in a soft tone making her sniffle.

" Ninge sapdalana...naanum sapda maten," she said and ran away crying loudly.

Vajra wiped his eyes and looked at his parents. " Nanga yaarum sapada mattum...ninge sapdalana," he said and walked away.

Saritha sighed and sat down on the floor, placing her head on Anirudh's knees. Anirudh swallowed his saliva and caressed his wife's head. Saritha sniffled and looked up with a small smile. " Konjam achum sapdunge..." she said in a small voice.

Anirudh nod his head and helped her up. He pressed a kiss on Saritha's forehead and pulled her into his arms as she cried on his shoulders.

" shush...aluvatha di...come...kile poi sapdulam," Anirudh said.

He hold her hands and walked out of his room seeing Revant sitting down on the couch with Anitha and Vajra crying on his lap. Anirudh sighed and cleared his throat making his youngest look at him as tears rolled down their cheeks.

Anirudh gave them a small smile and nod his head. The two ran and hugged him tightly making him stagger a little before he pressed a kiss on their foreheads.

" Appa ke pasikuthu...namba poi sapadalama ?" He asked making the two nod.

Revant stood up and hugged Saritha, wiping her eyes. " Avuluva tinga ma," he said softly patting her shoulders.

Anirudh walked downstairs to see his mother sitting on the sofa with Aashman laying on her lap.

Anirudh sighed and gave a small smile to Lakshmi. " Saptingala ma?" He asked making her sigh and shook her head.

Aashman stiffened as he heard his father's voice. He quickly got up from Lakshmi's lap and looked at his father  guiltily. Anirudh swallowed his saliva and averted his eyes away before walking with Anitha as he asked his mother to eat dinner.