Chapter 56

Mihira sighed hearing Soundarya's voice coming from the hall. She exhaled her breath and pat her tummy as she walked down the stairs.

Her eyebrows frowned when she overheard the conversation.

" Yenda Linga...Ava yenomo Nelson paiyana urugi urugi love panna nu sonne...ippe Anirudh yaaro oru panakaranuku katti vechitan..." Soundarya shrill voice asked.

Mihira saw Linga scratching his forehead. " Athu teriyele Ana aniki oru vati Anni kude Athens le irunthu VC panna...appe ava semme change aita...dressing um seri...ava pechu yellam palaya Thara maari ille," he said making Soundarya snort.

" Ama Athens veraikum anupunga le...athan...Yetho nalathuthan po...yeneke bayam unake appa yethum avala poi ketruvaranu...Yetho panirpa athanulathan Athens veraikum anupi vitrupan...ippe inge vanthu Yevenayo kalyanam panikita," Soundarya said making Mihira's eyes narrowed into slits.

" Avalachum oru kalyanam than panna! Ninge! " Mihira hissed making Soundarya blink while Aishwarya and Linga swallowed their saliva.

" Anni-" Linga began but Mihira cut him off before turning to Soundarya.

" Pothum! Yellam ketuten! Yenna than unge problem! Yan ninge second marriage palaya! Ninge panna right..
Ava Naveen vitutu vere yaarchum kalayanam panna odene ava character seriyele!" She hissed holding her stomach as Soundarya turned pale while Aishwarya bite her lips in worry.

" Yenna satham! Mihira...yenna katitu irruke!" Dhanush asked as he strolled into the house, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

" Tho ivana kelunge! Thara apidi yenna-"

" MIHIRA!" Yantra growled as he walked inside with Superstar.

Mihira's eyes turned shiny as her face reddened. Her breath hitched as she wiped her face hastily. Yantra exhaled his breath and pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Née room ke po mothele," he said making her shook her head.

" Mudiyathu mama! Moonu varusham baby illenu yeneke korai korai nu solitu irunthanga! Ippe Thara ke character seri ille Linga escape nu solranga! Yennge appa yeniki ivanuku Thara ve kudukuren nu sonnaru! " She shouted as tears poured down her cheek.

Aishwarya stood up and walked towards Mihira, wrapping her arms around the pregnant girl. Mihira sniffled and pushed her away.

" Venam attai! Ningalum ketutu thane iruntinge! Yeneke inimel poruka mudiyathu! Sollunga mama yeneka korai! Sollunge!" She shouted.

" Yennada solra!" Latha asked looking at Yantra who exhaled his breath.

He ignored the others and walked towards Mihira who flinched when he touch her making him sigh. He shook his head and bend slightly, carrying her in his arms before he walked away upstairs.

Superstar turned towards Soundarya and raised his eyebrows. The woman became defensive and tried to put all the blame on Mihira when he finally raised his voice and told her to keep quiet. Superstar looked at Latha and told her to keep her daugther in line before striding into his study. Soundarya winced hearing his study door slaming loudly.

Latha exhaled her breath and glared at Soundaraya.

" Think panni pesa matiya !" She hissed making Soundarya frown.

" Ippe naa yenatha solten. Yantra kalyanam mothu chumma appa oru pechi ki ketaru...appe chitapa yenna sonnaru. Ippe mattum...Ana inthe Mihira ke yenna thimiru naa yenna pati soluva!" Soundarya said spatting at the floor.

Dhanush exhaled his breath and raised his eyebrows seeing Yantra and Mihira walking down the stairs with Mihira clutching a small luggage bag.

Latha wrinkled her brow in worry while Aishwarya winced rubbing her eyebrows. Dhanush fidgeted seeing Yantra holding Mihira's hands tightly.