Chapter 80

Life went on smoothly for Thara with occasional ups and downs and unwanted visitors such as Mrs Achuta at moments. Thara managed to grasp the footing back into her career with the support of Pallavi and Aaryn. Times changed and days passed into months as Thara successfully conducted her lessons and as well organised charity events with her painting exhibition with the support of Das Groups.

Two months passed in just a glimpse with Thara working on her career, Aaryn with his business and Alli with her studies and dance classes. The family always takes their time to spend together before going to bed.

Aaryn had also hired a nurse to take care of Bavani. However Thara always kept an eye on her mother-in-law's health. Bavani too has slowly been coming out of her shell. She no longer tremble and panic infront of strangers tho she is always anxious.

************************************
Thara hurried along the corridor. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing Anirudh pacing around the corridor while everyone else was leaning in various places.

" Yenna achu ?" Thara asked as she walked towards Aishwarya, holding her hand.

" Innum delivery agala ma...Mihi wanted Yantra inside...so your mother and him are inside...baby innum position ke varala," Aishwarya said with a worried smile.

Thara swallowed her saliva and nod her head. She then walked towards Anirudh, interloping her arms with his, placing her head on Anirudh's shoulders.

" Don't worry pa," she said wincing as they heard Mihira's loud voice cursing at Yantra.

" I don't know if I should be happy because she is cursing him or worried that she is in pain," Anirudh told Thara who snorted shaking her head exasperatedly.

Lakshmi and Revant walked along the corridor, carrying a large bag. Thara smiled widely and rushed towards her grandmother. Revant winced hearing the screams. Linga reached towards him and both boys excused themselves.

" Dhanush thambi yenge ma ?" Lakshmi asked Aishwarya who sighed.

" Shooting chiti...appa vere udambu seriyele so amma veetle irrukanga," Aishwarya said patting Lakshmi's hands.

Thara's eyes widened as Anusha and Naveen walked into the corridor. Thara smiled and hugged Anusha before nodding to Naveen. Naveen stared intently at Thara who swallowed her saliva.

Anirudh and Lakshmi looked worried, however Naveen merely nod at her before walking towards Anirudh.

" Yepidi irruka mama ?" Naveen asked Anirudh who sighed, scratching his forehead.

" Yantra nalla pattu vanguran nu santhosama irruke mudiyele yennna mihi aluvura," Anirudh said to Naveen who chuckled.

" Un husband varala ?" Anusha asked Thara who smiled and shook her head.

" Meeting attai...Avaruku text panirken...mudinja odene vanturuvaru," Thara said to Anusha who nod her head.

" Thara ma!" Hrishikesh said as he walked towards her, wrapping her in his embrace.

" Chiti yenge chitapa?" Thara asked Hrishikesh who told her that she can't come as she taking care of Kishan's wife.

Rukmini walked towards them and gave Thara a tiny smile. Thara smiled and nod to the girl who then hurried towards Naveen, wedging herself in between Naveen and Anitha. Hrishikesh sighed and gave Thara a sorry look.

" Naa Aaryn ah marriage pannamothe teriyum...vere sila uravagal lam lost panna vendiyathunu...paravale vidunge Chitapa...at least their supporting Naveen mama," Thara said with a small smile.