Part 14

" Naveen inthe bag mele vechuru da," Saritha said passing him a small bag.

Naveen chuckled and nod his head as he walked upstairs avoiding the crowd which was walking up and down, left and right as everybody got ready to get to the wedding venue. His smiled and pat Vajra's shoulder as the boy hurried pass him down the stairs.

Madhav peeked out from one of the room. " Macha, yeneke perfume yedutu vaa please, I think Aashman's room," he said giving a smirk.

Naveen shook his head and placed the bag inside the room before walking to Aashman's room. " Deyh perfume ketta Madhav," he said searching for the perfume.

" Inthe room le ille, second room po...eh wait wait...veshti konjam pudi da...nikke matikithu," Aashman grumbled. Naveen chuckled and helped Aashman to secure his veshti with a belt.

Naveen then walked out where Madhav asked him for the perfume once again making him sigh and shake his head. He walked inside the room Aashman said and closed the door before searching for the perfume.

" Amma neengala ? Inthe hooks matting vidunge," Sithara said as she walked out of the bathroom fiddling with her shawl.

Naveen swallowed his saliva as he stared at her adjusting her saree standing infront of him wearing her blouse and half saree. Sithara adjusted her saree and looked up gasping seeing him standing in the room.

She hastily bundle up the saree and covered her chest. " Inge yenna..." she stuttered out as she looked at the ground.

" Madhav perfume kettan...uh...naa attai vara solren," Naveen said swallowing his saliva before walking out. Sithara smacked her own forehead.

" Kaduvele! Athode rendu vati yelatiyum katitene!" She mumbled under her breath.

Naveen pushed the perfume on Madhav's chest and hurried outside to find his mother or aunty. His face flushed as he remember her standing in the room fiddling with her saree. ' Deyh, control pannu da!' He thought to himself as he walked down the stairs.

" Amaira...amma attai lam yenge di ?" Naveen asked gripping her hand as the girl walk pass him.

" Avanga mandabam ke kelimbitanga," she said tilting her head.

" Seri nee yenge pore ?" Naveen asked.

" Harish tedi, mama avarukude vara sonnaru...yen na ?" Amaira asked nudging her chin.

" Eh ange ava innum Saree katle di," Naveen said frowning at his sister.

Amaira's eyes widen as she parted her mouth slightly, her eyebrows drawing together.

" Ava than kelembitala...yenna solre ni?" Amaira said looking confused.

" Ille di, ava room le than irruka...vaa ni," Naveen said and dragged Amaira upstairs.

" Eh kelembama yenge poringe?" Aashman asked as Naveen and Amaira climbed up the stairs.

" Sita innum ready avale," Naveen said and nudged Amaira into the room while he stood outside with Aashman.

" Yenna akarai lam balama irruke?" Aashman asked folding his arms together staring at Naveen.

" Ava mele akkarai ille nu naa yeppe sonne..." Naveen said exhaling his breath.

" Nee solala ana unnode actions ?" Aashman said in a low voice.

" Deyh yennada ippeyum sanda podringa?" Harish asked as he walked out of the room.

" Sanda lam ille..." Naveen said standing straight as the door opened and Amaira walked out with Sithara.

" Lengha thane podre nu sonne?" Aashman said raising his eyebrows.