Part 4

Sithara sighed as she laid on her bed. She traced her wrist softly, swallowing her sobs as she closed her eyes.

" Why are you doing this mama," she muttered under her breath, wiping her tears which leaked subconsciously.

Sithara quickly sat up and wiped her face,clearing her throat slightly before smiling sweetly as she called out to come in.

Anirudh peeked inside and gave a small smile as he walked into the room.

" Pa?" Sithara asked tilting her head to the side.

Anirudh smiled and sat on the bed. He looked at her a smiled gently before wiping her tears. Sithara's breath hitched making her let out a small sob before placing her face on his lap.

Anirudh sighed and pat her hair as she continued to sob on his lap. He raised his eyebrows at his wife who was hovering infront of the door. Anirudh shook his head and mouthed "Aashman". Saritha nod and walked away while Anirudh sat there quietly patting Thara's shoulders.

Aashman walked inside the room and shut the door making Sithara sit up straight and wipe her eyes. Aashman sighed and walked over before engulfing her into his arms.

" What's wrong?" He asked rubbing her shoulders.

Sithara swallowed her saliva and glanced at Anirudh slight before shaking her head.

" Tidirnu aluvunum nu tonnuchu, sorry pa," she said giving a wobbly smile.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and cradle her cheek. He gave her a small smile and pressed a kiss on her forehead before standing up.

" Your mother and I are always here for all you ok," he said holding the girl's hand.

Sithara sniffled and nod her head. Anirudh smiled and pat her shoulders before walking out of the room. He placed his arms around Saritha's waist and kiss her neck before they walked to their bedroom.

Aashman sighed and nudged her face towards him looking intently into her eyes.

" Naveen nalaiya ?" He asked making Sithara sniffle and exhaled her breath.

" Yennatha avaruku pudikathu aprom yen Anna, kai pudichu attai kitte kutitu ponnaru aprom avlo kitteka dance pannaru...yen apidi panaru...yeneke valikitu anna...naa than avuru side eh pogamaten nu sonne le," she said rubbing her eyes.

Aashman sighed and pat her shoulders.

" Avan yan apidi panna nu teriyele, naa avan kitte pesi sorry solla solren cheriya?" Aashman asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yeneke sorry lam venam...I love him so much Anna! Three years Anna avaru   that b*tch kude engage pathule irunthu naa avaru side tirumbe kude ille! Avaru yenna yevalo hurt panalum tangikiten...avaru happy ah irrukutom nu solli naa inge irunthe Malaysia aprom Paris nu poiten! Why now Anna! Why is he doing this... yevalo naal kanavu kandrupen, yenkude ivaru ipidi dance pananumnu...appa and amma dance panamothulam I always imagine my self with him! Anna ippe yeneke-" Sithara said crying on his arms.

Aashman sighed and wrapped his arms around her. The door opened and Revant walked inside, rubbing his forehead as he dragged Naveen into the room. Aashman growled as he stood up. Sithara bite her lips and took hold of his hands shaking her head.

Naveen groaned and shook his head.

" Seriously! Sita stop acting like a spoilt brat! It was just a goddamm dance! I wonder which man accepted you!" Naveen said crossing his arms over his chest.

Aashman furrowed his eyebrows. He clenched fist as he bared his teeth. Revant exhaled his breath and smacked Naveen's shoulder glaring at him.

" Deyh unne naa yenna solli kutitu vanthe!" Revant growled.