Chapter 49

Mihira placed her head on Yantra's back as the man stood at the front door waiting for the guest.

" Mihi yennachu ?" He asked wrinkling his brow in worry.

Mihira squeezed his hands. Her lips parting slightly as she looked at him with a soft expression. She reached out and brush his hair as Yanta smiled widely leaning towards her. Mihira's face flushed, her pupils dilated and she licked her lips unconsciously staring in adoration at Yantra.

Yantra and Mihira gasped as spread apart when the heard a cough. Mihira's face turned red while Yantra sighed and rubbed his forehead.

" Deyh unga appa ippe thaan da ponaru nu romance panne...Athu unake porukalaya ?" Yantra muttered.

Aashman exhaled his breath and shook his head muttering his apologies. He sling his backpack behind him and looked at Mihira.

" Inge yenna nadakutu...Ange veetuku ponna inge yellarum vanturukinge nu sonnaga...Amaira va kette avaluku onnum teriyele...Revant Anna call eh attend panle" Aashman said tiling his head to the side as he run his hand through his hair.

He scratched his cheek seeing Revant walking towards the house holding a plastic bag. His eyebrows squished together seeing the delicacies from Summer House Eatery.

" Ingge yenna man nadakuthu ?" He asked tugging his ears.

" Thara ve ponnu parka varanga!" Revant muttered with a pensive expression.

Yantra exhaled his breath with a heavy sigh. He gave a stony expression to Revant and beckoned the boys inside. Mihira placed her hands on his biceps squeezing it slightly.

" Appa handle panikuvaru," she said in a soft voice. Yantra grimaced and nod his head. He smiled and hugged Hrishikesh and Aadhira who walked with Madhav and Nadiya.

" Rukmini varala ?" Mihira asked. Aadhira shook her head and smiled softly informing that she has classes.

Mihiri pursed her lips seeing Nadiya. Her lips pressed tightly seeing a grimacing Nadiya.

" Akka naanu..." she said biting her lips as she avoided looking at Mihira.

" Née onnum pesathe! " Mihira said making Nadiya take a deep, pained breath, closing her eyes in guilt.

" Avaluku Naveen mama va thane pudikum," she said with a quivering chin. " Aniki Linga ke Thalaivar pesa mothu ava Naveen mama kitte avalo close ah katikita...Rukmini Linga rombhe hurt aitaru nu sonna," Nadiya said reacting defensively.

" Nadiya...pothum! Konjam neram ava life a destroy pannathe pesama irru!" Mihira said falttening her lips together as she looked at the girl in irritation.

Hrishikesh frowned as he walked outside. " Unne amaitiya thana irruke sonne! Mothele uluku po!" He hissed making Nadiya flinch and wipe her tears as she hurried inside.

Madhav exhaled his breath and smacked his forehead. " Sutte paitiyakara kudumban man ithu," he said making Yantra snicker.

" Ji ningalum honorary member thaan," Mihira said pouting at her husband. Madhav chuckled and hugged Mihira who whispered that Aashman is here. Madhav pursed his lips together and nod his head before going inside.

" Née mele poi, unge Patti and Amma ve kile kupudu," Yantra said kissing Mihira's forehead.

Mihira walked up the stairs slowly, smiling at Vajra who hurried downstairs with Anitha. " Pathu poda!" She said watching the boy jumping down. She shook her fondly as she walked up.

Mihira chuckled seeing Thara pouting while Lakshmi berating her. She raised her eyebrows at Saritha who placed her fingers on her own lips while Pallavi and Tavleen was snickering. Bani was adjusting Thara's hair as she tried to control her laugther.