Part 26

Disclaimer: All is my imagination and no way connected to that particular individual. Any resemblance except for the name is purely coincidental.
***********************************
Yantra raised his eyebrows as he walked down the stairs talking on his phone. He gave a small smile and nod to his Chitti and Ved before taking a sharp turn right.

Soundarya's eyes widen as she turned towards her mother and nudged her arms. Latha shrug her shoulders and smiled at Mihira who brought a tray of drinks for them.

" Yethuku ma leave nu solran ?" Latha asked as she took the cup from the tray.

Mihira smiled and informed Latha about the trip. Soundarya snorted and pursed her lips.

" Trip?" Aishwarya asked as she walked over, placing her hand back on the wall hook.

Mihira nod and hugged Aishwarya exchanging air kisses. " Ama attai, naliki trip porum. Thara ke Hydrabad le oru painting commission and others ithe oru reason ah vechi outing polam nu plan potutanga," she said before turning around to pour Aishwarya a cup of coffee.

Aishwarya smiled and thanked her as she took the cup. Soundarya sipped her coffee and cleared her throat.

" Trip na epidi...Yantra ode beach house use panringala yellam ?" She asked making Mihira's face turn slightly pale.

She gave a small nod making the woman smirk and look at Latha and Aishwarya. Aishwarya then gave a small smile and enquired about the vacation.

" Oh Chitti, Chitapa vum porangala?" Aishwarya asked in surprise.

" Hmm amma Thara ve thaniya anupule nu sonnage...aprom yellam plan potutanga pole...I think Thatta accept panikitaru so yellarum porum," she said in a quiet tone.

" Yen ma, neeyum poga vendiya thane ?" Soundarya said.

" Naana...ille paravale..." Latha said making Aishwarya and Soundarya raise their eyebrows.

" Yen yaaru yaaro avan vacation house use pannamothu...née yen pole ?" Soundarya asked making Mihira bristled in anger. She turned around and gave a haughty look at Mihira.

" Yen Mihi...vacation pore na...veetle solla matiya ? Unge Attai kum teriyele...yenga amma kum teriyele...ore veetle iruntutu ipidi panna nalla va irruke ?" Soundarya asked making Mihira's nostrils flare.

" Naa solla than sonne! Mama than naa solren née yethum pesathe nu sonnaru!" She said with a slightly higher tone making Latha look at her.

" Yenna achu ?" Yantra asked as he walked towards the women. Aishwarya cleared her throat and explained what's going on. Yantra sighed and rubbed his forehead.

" Naa mothele leave poda mudiyuma nu partutu aprom solalamnu irunthen," Yantra said.

Aishwarya and Lakshmi gave a small smile and shook their heads assuring it's fine. Yantra sat down and Mihira poured him a drink. Yantra took a sip of his coffee and asked if his mother and grandmother would like to accompany.

" Yenda kutitu poga vendiya thana ? Un mamanar veetle yethum solvangala ?" Soundarya asked making Mihira to purse her lips.

" Pish! Apidilam ille Chitti..." he said making her chuckle.

" Ama why must they use your vacation house?" Soundarya asked making Mihira frown.

" We are not using his vacation house," a sharp voice said making the five occupants glance towards the hallway. Mihira quickly stood up and smiled widely.

Linga was shaking his head as he stood slightly behind a flushed Saritha and Thara. Saritha smiled thinly and wrapped her arms around Mihira's shoulders, giving a slight hum as the girl whispered sorry.