Chapter 78

Thara swallowed her saliva as she popped her eyes open. Aaryn was standing infront of their mirror, styling his beard. Their eyes met each others through the mirror.  Thara consciously tucked her hair behind her ears, averting her eyes as her neck turned red.

A knock on the door broke their eyes contact. Aaryn exhaled his breath and muttered his permission. Thara got up from the bed tilting her head to her left as she saw a neatly dressed Vajra poking his head through the small opening.

" Yenda ivalo early ah dress up pante ?" Aaryn asked Vajra before turning his face to the mirror.

Vajra huffed as he pushed the door slightly ajar walking inside the room. Alli bite her lips as she walked behind Vajra, pulling his shirt.

" No stop Alli!" Vajra said in a stern tone before staring at Aaryn with a frown.

Thara rubbed her forehead while Alli looked worried glancing at Aaryn and Thara.

" Yenada sattam lam athigama irruke?" Aaryn asked with a frown as he stared into Vajra's eyes.

Aaryn's eyebrows raised up as the teenager glared at him right in the eyes never wavering from Aaryn's orbs.

" Ungaluku yenna mama problem ? Anusha attai sonatha ille avanga sonnathu unmai nallaya ?" Vajra asked Aaryn. Aaryn morphed his face into a blank expression, shifting his footing as he crossed his hands on his chest.

" Vajra! Yenna pesure da née! Mothele sorry kelu!" Thara shouted at Vajra who glanced at her, rolling his eyes before looking at Aaryn.

" Vajra!" Thara hissed walking towards the boy when Aaryn held her wrist. Thara's eyes widened and she turned to face her husband. Aaryn tugged her hand and pulled her behind.

" Let him speak," Aaryn said to Thara, placing his finger on her lips when she tried to protest.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Alli who squeaked and hurried towards Thara standing next to her as she gave a sorry look to Vajra.

" Yenna mama...Alli and yenge akka venuna unge pechu kekalam...naa inthe meratal ke lam baya padathe maten...Ungaluku yena hurt anuchu ? Anusha attai yenna thapa ketutanga? Avanga Thara akka mele yevolo love vechurukanga nu ungaluku teriyuma! Naveen mama is her own son but even then she always supported Thara ka! Akka nala irrukunum nu Nels mama and attai yepothum yosipanga! Naveen mama kude yevalo problems varamothu kude, Thara ka still did her career ! Unge sponsoring le thane exhibition nandantuchu! Ningala anthe painting vanguningala ! Aprom yenna! Avanga ketatu yenna thapu...Iva ippe yenna seira ? Bavani Patti ke daily chores seira...aprom Alli ki...aprom ungaluku...ava career yenge ?" Vajra asked Aaryn.

Aaryn's face stiffened. His bite the inside of his cheeks as he stared at Vajra.

" Pesi mudichitiya ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who huffed.

" Yeneke ungala rombhe pudikum mama but ninge panathu nethu seriyele! Veetuku late ah vantinga...Akka nethu sapdame alutukithe tungita!" Vajra said staring at Alli who bite her lips.

Alli wringed her hands together as she turned towards Aaryn.

" I told him...I came to see if Amma is OK but then she was crying," Alli said looking close to cry herself.

" Avalothana ille innum irruka ?" Aaryn asked in a nonchalant tone making Vajra to furrow his eyebrows.

Aaryn exhaled his breath. He gave a grim smile to Vajra to faltered slightly but still kept his stand.

" Let's go," Aaryn said to the others who frowned.

" Go where ?" Vajra and Thara asked simultaneously to the man who gave them a blank stare before walking out of the house.