Chapter 45

Thara grinned seeing Mihira's face on the video call. Her eyes grew shiny seeing her sister's glowing face.

" Mihi ka omg !!" Thara said chuckling seeing Mihira's grining widely.

" Hello Mihi ka mattum thana ?" Yantra said said he came into the frame.

Thara chuckled and shook her head.

" Mama nalla irrukingala ?" She asked smiling widely.

Yantra chuckled and nod his head.

" Irru unake oru surprise," he said winking his eyes.

Thara's eyes widened as Yantra turned the camera and showed Mihira. Thara's eyes glazed with tears of happiness as she let out a squeal seeing the small bump on Mihira.

" Omg! Yaarume solala! " She said making Mihira blush while Yanra smiled and kissed Mihira's forehead.

" Konjam trouble pregnancy athan..." Yantra said with a small smile. Thara wiped her eyes and gave a bright smile.

" Appe naa chitti aga poren!" She squealed making Mihira laugh while Yantra grinned and showed thumbs up.

" Thara ?" Linga's voice called as the man walked into the frame. His eyes widened and he let out a whistle seeing Thara.

" You look amazing! Damm !" He said making Thara burst out laughing.

Mihira and Yantra exchanged looks seeing the more confident Thara. The girl didn't even blush or stutter like she used to three years ago.

" Thara ?" Bani called as she walked into the house. Thara grinned and waved her towards the zoom call. Bani smiled seeing Mihira along with Yantra and another person.

" Hi Bani," Mihira smiled sweetly.

Bani grinned and waved her hands while Thara chuckled. Bani's eyes widened seeing the small bump. She turned to Thara and whispered in her ears making Thara roll her eyes and blushed.

" Yenna ?" Mihi asked blinking confusedly.

Thara snickered while Bani grinned and winked. " Aprom ka Greece le third year anniversary work out airuchu pole," she said making Thara burst into a fitful laughters while Mihira and Yantra blushed. Linga's eyes widen slightly seeing the girl's brazen admission.

" Ama ivanga yaaru ?" He asked.

" Bani yennode best friend," Thara said smiling widely looking at Bani who chuckled. Thara then introduced Linga to Bani who snorted and gave a small nod.

" Cheri Mihi ka take care of yourself, Thars...Ajax party tonight...Be ready by 7 kay," she said and air kissed Thara before waving at the others and left.

" Oh Madam illam Party ke lam poringe...Vere allu thaan," Lingaa said

Thara rolled her eyes. " Be a Roman when your in Rome," she said before turning to Yantra.

" Aprom appa happy ah ? " She asked giggling as the man's face turn affronted.

" Ada po ma...Unge akka va naa advantage yuduten nu soltu sutitu irrukaru anthe manushan," Yantra grumbled making Thara laugh out.

Yantra looked at Mihira who bite her lips. Thara tilt her head and jerked her chin up. " Yenna ka ?" She asked.

" Ille...sighs...ille parale di," she said wringing her hands together.

Thara furrowed her brows and looked at Yantra. " Yenna mama sollunge," she asked making the man sigh and smile slightly.

" Ille ma...iva pregnant ah irrukaruthule irunthu unne parkanum nu solitu irruka..." he said in a soft tone.