Chapter 71

Dinner went splendidly or rather it did went splendidly until Mr Achuta showed his face up to the dining table wheeling Bavani.

Thara's eyebrows drawed together as Chandni clenched her knifes on her fist. Chandni's face turned bright red. She started to laugh mirthlessly, her head tilting to her neck as loud, harsh  bark of laughters began resounding in the room.

Alli gasped quietly, her hand covering her mouth as her eyes swelled with tears, looking at Thara who gave her a small smile, placing her hands on Alli's shoulders, pressing her shoulders tightly offering her silent support.

Mr Achuta swallowed his saliva. He gripped the wheelchair hard as he looked at Chandni. Chandni's eyes were cold, harsh and flinty as tho a raging bull hitting the red cloth.

" Chandni...I...let's have a peaceful dinner as a family," Mr Achuta said with a false bright smile.

Chandni raised her eyebrows at the man. She stood up, cackling like a mad woman as she pushed the trays of food down the floor. The bowls smashed down the marble flooring, steel bowls clanking down while the glass plates were smashed into tiny crystal pieces.

Thara and Alli gasped while Akilandeshwari hurried forward. Thara shouted and told the elderly at stay put before asking maid to clean the broken glasses.

" Yennadi achu!" Akilandeshwari hissed looking and Chandni whose face was a red as tomato with veins popping out slightly.

" Oh ningalum sentutinga! Now that Aaryn's f**king married, everybody's playing f**king happy families huh!" Chandni hissed, stabbing her fork on the table.

Thara swallowed her saliva and pushed Alli behind her back. She bend down slightly and hugged the sobbing girl, patting her shoulders as she told Alli to go and call Aaryn who was having a meeting with Kate upstairs.

Chandi snorted and shook her head as she stared at Thara.

" So you think your all high and mighty! Think that oh wow you finally brought this retrached family together? Flash news girlfriend, it won't last long! The men in this family they can never be happy with one woman! Sollunge Patti...thatta had his shares of mistresses! Albeit he didn't bring parade them down like dear old loving Appa! " Chandni spat on the floor, a manically grin adorning her face.

Akilandeshwari frowned and shook her head. Chandni started laughing scornfully. She turned towards Mr Achuta and smirked. A wild look on her face as her hair went disarray.

" What happened to Sudha !? Not giving you enough ? Oh I know maybe another young intern at the office, miraculously found themselves once again working under you  that you kicked that B*tch away ? " Chandi said, grinning widely.

Mr Achuta's face turned pale. Thara pinched the bridge of her nose while Akilandeshwari shook her head. Chandni took the knife and stab on the table repeatedly as she started laughing.

" Are we getting another baby brother ? Or a baby sister this time ?" She mocked in a baby voice looking sardonically at Mr Acutha.

" Chandni...I made a mistake...I know I shouldn't have left your mother alone but-" Mr Achuta began. Chandni laughed scornfully and held her palm infornt of the man's face halting his speech midway. She laughed loud and shook her head, stabbing the knife on the table.

" Where the f**k were you when that B*tch's brother was abusing me! Your precious Sudha  and her f**king brother that you allowed in to the F**king house ! Where the f**k were you! You left! You took her off to fancy dinner and bullshit! That animal! That funking animal touched me! That funking animal gave me drugs! Made me the used b*tch I am today! He raped me appa! He raped me on your own bed where you will f**k that woman after those dinner!" Chandni started screamed, she began slapping herself, scratching her arms and face as she shouted hysterically.