Part 15

Yantra sat on the bed, his feet tapping the floor as he scrolled his phone. His eyebrows drawer together as he stare at the time on his phone, exhaling his breath audibly.

His eyes perked up as he heard giggling from outside the door. He took a deep breath and released it audibly as he pretended to look at the phone seriously.

His eyebrows furrowed together as the door opened and Vajra came inside grinning obnoxiously clutching his bolster. Yantra raised his eyebrows and looked at the door where his father in law was leaving against the door, his arms folded together as he gave Yantra a smirk.

" Mama! Name iniki sleepover panrom!" The boy said giving a boisterous laugh as he jumped on the bed.

Yantra's mouth parted slightly as he gapped at his smirking in law. Anirudh gave a wide smile showing all his pearly white teeth.

" Iniki Vajra kude padutukuvan, naliki morning yellarum Tirupathi porumle, athan Mihi ava sisters kude padupa, née toonguda...Ac lam potuko," Anirudh said giving a wide smile.

Vajra rushed over and hugged his father who coddled him, as he stared at the flushed Yantra. Anirudh waved joyfully at his son in law before closing the door.

Yantra groaned and smacked his forehead, letting out an enraged sigh. Vajra tilt his head and pouted at him.
Yantra exhaled his breath and pat the empty side of the bed making the boy grin and jumped on the bed.

" Unnode Anna lam yenga da?" Yantra asked looking the the boy cuddling the bolsters.

" Revant Anna room illena den le irrupanga...I think den yenna Madhav Anna yenomo carry panitu ponaru," Vajra said as he wriggled in the bed.

Yantra nod and told him to sleep saying that he will be back after a short bathroom break. Vajra nod and closed his eyes as he cuddle the bolster.

Revant grabbed his phone and walked out of the room. He rubbed his forehead as Rukmini and Nadiya giggle as they stood in front of him carrying blankets and pillows respectively.

" Yenna mama thoongule?" Nadiya asked waggling her eyebrows as Rukmini hide her smile.

" Thookam varale...ama yenge unga Anna lam?" Yantra asked clearing his throat.

Rukmini snickered. " Yenna mama ippe than machan pasam varuthu pole," she said as the girls burst into a peal of laughter.

Yantra exhaled his breath and nod his head. " Vajra vanthu yeneke macha arumai yennanu katitan...Ade solunga ma," Yantra said exhaling his breath.

Nadiya giggled and told him that they all are down in den. Yantra raised his palms together and gave them a salute before walking downstairs.

" Yantra?" Lakshmi called making him groan inwardly. He turned to the elder woman and gave her a small smile.

"Patti?" He gave a wide smile.

" Yenpa innu thoongule ?" She asked in concern.

' Ada pavingala...First night le avan anipitu kelvi ya paru!', he thought to himself. Yantra shook his head and cleared his throat giving Lakshmi a small smile.

" Ille oru call vantuchu athan,apidiye charger vanganum Revant kitte irunthu...yenode vanthu Linga yedutu vara marantutan," Yantra said sighing inwardly as the elder woman nod and pat his cheek before walking away.

Amaira and Sithara who came out of the kitchen, blinked staring at him. Amaira covered her mouth as she chuckled while Sithara smiled widely and nod at Yantra before walking away with Amaira hissing at her to keep quiet.