Chapter 29

Thara laughed and hugged Allu Arvind as the man comically expressed his happiness seeing Allu Arjun's picture.

Allu Sneha smiled widely and told Thara not tot sell a particular painting of Allu Arjun, stating that she will visit her exhibition and personally buy that painting. Thara's was glowed. Her shiny eyes and wide smile made Allu Sneha wink at her and whispered in her ears that she might bring her husband as well. Thara chuckled and hugged the woman tightly, thanking her for such beautiful words.

" So back to your hotel now ?" Allu Arjun asked making her chuckle.

" No sir...Lunch and then Nani Garu's place for the next painting. " she said making Allu Arjun's face brightened.

" Wow two of us in the same day ? Come na...then you have lunch here with us and then my chauffeur will drop you," Allu Arjun said.

Thara smiled and thanked him.

" ille sir...umm my mama will be waiting outside..." she said making him tilt his head.

"Outside? Now?" Allu Arjun asked making her giggle and nod.

The actor called his PA and told the man to bring *Thara's mama* inside. Allu Arjun winked at Thara as he said that words making Thara blush.

Allu Arjun smiled widely as Naveen entered the house. Naveen exchanged hug with the Stylish star who playfully punched Naveen's stomach making the younger man smile.

Thara gave a small confused smile seeing the actor engaging Naveen into a conversation, jovially placing his arms around Naveen's shoulders. Allu Arvind walked out of his room and smiled widely.

" Eh Number 1 Aludu...what you doing here!" The veteran producer asked hugging Naveen.

Naveen chuckled and told him that his here to fetch Thara. Allu Arivind playfully punched Naveen's shoulders as he winked at the flushed Thara.

" oho...ivaru than unge mama va?Yenda aludu...solave ille," He asked, punching Naveen again as the elder man wink at Thara,making her face to reddened brighter.

Naveen chuckled and shook his head.

" Family friend sir... more than Ani sir and appa...our mom's are close friends...so like that only we address..." He said.

" Athu kaathu da...yetho anaya nalum nennu normal nu fix panni excited aga maten but mamaya naa...something something avuna? " Allu Arvind said waggling his eyebrows at Naveen.

Allu Arjun shook his head exasperatedly as he smiled amusedly.

" Nana...nuvu age limit kandi cheppu...Look at her...she is blushing," Allu Arjun said placing his hands on Thara's shoulders.

"Athu kathu da Bunny...haiyoo...cheri cheri ...Sorry ma, nennu nuvu hurt chesurintha," Allu Arvind said  as he saw his son's face. Thara shook her head and reassured him.

Allu Sneha walked out and smiled brightly informing them that lunch is ready. Naveen raised his eyebrows and tried to decline but Allu Arvind swat his shoulders and pulled him to the dining table.

" I didnt know that Allu Arvind garu knows him so well, Nelson mama ungala teriyum athuvum inthe movie kaga nu sonnaru" Thara said scratching her forehead.

Allu Arjun chuckled and pat her shoulders. " Appa met him way earlier...inge orru short film he came to do...that time Appa was jogging and then suddenly felt chest pain...that time Naveen was the one who rushed him to the hospital and all...Nelson kude teriyele...but I saw Naveen's photo in Nelson's studio...yeppe nennuku Naveen ode father nu terinjucho...I told appa and appa cheppunandi accept the film lo..." the stylish star said making Thara's eyes widened.