Chapter 63

Thara exhaled her breath as she sat down next to Mihira while her mother stirred the pot and Lakshmi cut the fresh fruits for Mihira.

" Ama unge mamiyar moonji eh seri ille...Akila amma moonji kude oru maariya irruke," Saritha asked, wiping her babyhair from her forehead.

Thara exhaled her breath, swallowing the watermelon before looking at her mother and grandmother while Mihira watched her sister while munching on the fruit.

" Inthe Kishan...Nadiya issue," Thara said in a small voice making Lakshmi's eyebrows squished together.

" Yenna issue di...avangala thane ponnu parka vantanga...appe kude Hrishikesh yen ivaluku ivalo early nu sattam potutu iruntha...nanga thaan vara varen yen tadukunumnu avana OK solla vechum..." Lakshmi said furrowing her eyebrows as she saw Thara's eyes bulged out as she parted her mouth gasping.

Mihira tilt her head and placed her hands on Thara's shoulders. " Née yendi ipidi look kudukure?" Mihira asked making Thara swallow her saliva as she stood up shakily.

" Thara..." Lakshmi and Saritha called out to the woman who simply tilt her head and rubbed her forehead before walking out of the kitchen.

Lakshmi quickly walked behind Thara who seem to be sprinting towards her husband. Lakshmi's eyes widened when Thara tugged the bewildered Aaryn's hands and dragged him upstairs while Anirudh looked absolutely dismayed. Lakshmi shook her head exasperatedly seeing the betrayed glance of Anirudh as he kept staring up the stairs.

" Ani...un pondati avasarama kupudura," Lakshmi said, rolling her eyes when his face brightened as he immediately stood up and flounce away.

She gave a small smile of Akilandeshwari who grimaced back.

" Thara ke yetho avarukitte thaniya solanum pole," Lakshmi said making Akilandeshwari chuckle and shake her head.

" Athu paravala...ninge avalala yen moonji ipidi irruke nu thappa nenaikatinga," she said before glaring at Mrs Achuta who kept her eyes away.

Lakshmi furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Ravi who shrug his shoulders making her sigh.

" Kishan and Mr Achuta yen varala ?" Lakshmi asked, blinking slightly when Akilandeshwari gave a scorned smile.

" Oru thana urupidiya poi office ah parka sonne...inorthana veetle Alli ve parka solirkan, Paavo ivanugalala Aaryn ke thaan innum kastam!" She hissed glowering at Mrs Achuta who sniffled slightly.

" Patti...ipidi sonna yenge Thatta Patti inum confused ai bayanturuvanga," Thara said as she walked downstairs holding Aaryn's hands. Akilandeshwari chuckled and shook her head. Aaryn exhaled his breath and gave a nod to Thara before walking towards his grandmother and whispered in her ears.

Akilandeshwari's eyes widened as she gasped and stared at Aaryn before looking at Lakshmi and Ravi with wide eyes.

" Ungaluku Nadiya and Kishan love panranga nu teriyatha ?" She asked making Ravi let out a disbelieved gasp while Anirudh who just walked out of the kitchen looked at the woman with wide eyes.

" Yethu love ah! Avala ponnu thana parka vantinga?" Anirudh said looking at the woman determinedly.

Aaryn rubbed the bridge of his nose while Thara exhaled her breath.

" Thara ?" Pallavi called out in joy as she walked in carrying a file and papers with Revant slightly behind her with his guitar bag slinging on his arms.

Pallavi furrowed her eyebrows seeing the facial expression of everyone in the hall. She exhaled her breath and turned towards Revant dumping the file on his arms before placing her hand on Thara's shoulders and nudge her chin.