Part 6

Mihira placed her head on Yantra's shoulders as the man typed away in the laptop infront of him.

" Yenge..." she said in a small voice as she covered her body with the blanket.

Yantra hummed as he scroll the files using his mouse.

" Wedding date konjam thali poda mudiyuma?" She asked in a soft tone.

Yantra's eyebrows furrowed as he turned his face slightly.

" Yen ?" He asked pursing his lips into a thin line.

Mihira swallowed her saliva. She bite her lips as she looked up into his eyes.

" Amma ode parents varuvangala...yenge veetle ithuthaan first wedding...avanga illema..." Mihira trailed off.

" Yen inthe date le vecha vara mudiyatha!" Yantra asked as he stood up and walked towards his clothes rack.

Mihira sighed and leaned against the headboard watching the man wearing his shirt.

" Athuke ille, konjam time irrunthuchu na, poi neradiya patrika vekalamle...kalyanam ke thai mama lam mukiyam thane... ippe naa Appa composing le busy ah irrukaru...travel pannamudiyathu" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

Yantra shook his head as he bend down wearing his yoga pants. " Seri veetle pesi parkuren," he said before walking towards her.

Mihira smiled widely and placed her head on the crook of his neck as the man leaned against the headboard.

" Come in," Yantra said hearing the knock on the door.

Latha's eyes widen seeing Mihira in the bedroom. The young girl quickly stood up and gave a small smile as she walked towards the elder woman and hugged her.

" Yeppe vantha ma?" She asked patting Mihira's back.

" Umm rendu hour ke munadi vanthe patti, veetle yellam veliya poirukinge sonnaru..." she said giving a small smile.

" Mihi ?" Aishwarya called out as she walked towards the room carrying few bags.

" Attai," Mihira said smiling as the elder woman engulfed her into a hug.

" Seri va ma, kille polam," Latha said and dragged the girl with her.

Yantra sigh and shook his head before opening his laptop and started typing away.

" Yen tidirnu vanthe, yethum problem ah?" Aishwarya asked looking at the girl.

" Ille Apidilam onnum ille...avaru vara sonnaru athan..." she trailed off ducking her head down.

Aishwarya and Latha exchanged glances.

" Seri, kalyanam saree shopping yethum date fix panitingala ?" Latha asked making the girl bite her lips.

" Athu...actually...umm teriyele patti...Amma kitte ketukunge..." she said swallowing her saliva.

" Anni!" Lingaa shouted as he walked inside with Superstar.

Mihira smiled and walked towards the elder man and bend down, taking his blessings. Rajnikanth smiled widely and hugged her shoulders.

" Yeppe ma vantha ?" He asked smiling widely

" Oru rendu hour irrukum..." she said in a small voice.

" Yethum problem ah ?" The man asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Mihira swallowed her saliva and shook her head. " Athulam...sighs...ille dubbing ke Director Selva call panirntaru...athan mama..." she trailed off.