Chapter 58

Aaryn  pushed his glasses using his index finger watching Thara walking inside with a bottle of water. He placed the book on the bedstand before taking the bottle from her outstretched hands, gulping it as he watched her while his Adam's apple bob.

" Thoongitangala ?" He asked closing the cap and placing it on the bed stand.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. " Ippe thaan light off panitu paduka sonna...Vajra thoongitan...Swim lam panna tired pole," she said as she sat on the bed.

Aaryn chuckled and opened his glasses before placing them next to his book. Thara swallowed her saliva and fiddled with her thalli making him raise his eyebrows.

Thara licked her lower lips before exhaling her breath audibly as she climbed up the bed, sitting next to him making him knit his eyebrows together as he smiled with a dazed expression.

" Yennathu ?" He asked making her sigh and grab his hand, tracing his right palm.

" Keta kovam pada kodathu," she said making him sigh.

" My mother always had a frail body. Akka ode birth kind of made it difficult for her and I was born immediately a year later when the doctor advised them to not have another child because my birth was already fatal for her...we were happy...Amma...amma loves painting...She is not a good as you but yea she loves art and that's something my sister inherited...so anyways...when I around 4...she...she got herself with another child..." Aaryn said, his breath hitching making Thara quickly grasp his hands, looking at him with shiny eyes.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and gave her a small smile. " My baby brother...she miscarried...That kind of caused her depression...She...sighs...she tried to drown herself...she brought me and Akka to the beach one day and left us playing in the sand as she tried to drown herself...ange ulle konjam peyar kapatitanga...athule irunthu Patti made sure she doesn't go out and kind of confined her in the house...appe thaan um...He started working at home it seems and a temp was hired...Akka never liked her but she was very kind to me...yenna nalla partukuvanga...I was...Sighs...I was young and Thatha and Patti kinda took us to stay with them...One day...Amma...amma sighs walked out of the room and..." Aaryn's face darkened making Thara bite her lips holding his hands tightly.

Aaryn swallowed his saliva. " I...I was young then...ippe iniki avanga panatha partha puriyuthu...Amma saw somethings she wasn't suppose to and she...she just cracked...somehow later she...Appa called Thatta to the hospital and when we went there...she...He said she fell down the stairs and then she went paralysed...Sighs...She...she could still talk and all until...Appa brought the secretary who was pregnant...she started convulsing and then...Sighs...ipidi aitanga...Thatta and Patti...they took us to their house...We rarely saw my father after that...Sure he will come and try to visit amma...end up with amma shouting and Akka shouting at him...I...I only want a peaceful family Thara...Nothing else...I was very very angry...I had serious anger issues...I took me nearly 5 years to call her amma but she was right...She...she really tried everything to be a mother to me...Sighs...she turns up for every PTA...she turns up with Kishan for every football game...every award ceremony something that even Patti and Thatha don't...Kishan...he...he was innocently in everything...Appa use to bring him around and surprisingly amma...she...she allows him inside the room...My father never but him...Its all so confusing and just I don't know Thara...Most of the arguments with Akka and I will be regarding Kishan and amma and then just... Everything went the shape until Akka ran off when she was 16...a day after my birthday party and that's when I snapped....I...I punched my father and told him never to visit us again and just...he didn't...Thatta gave me and ultimum and I left to London only to return 6 years later when Thatta was at his death bed...He gave the company to me...Appa is only in charge of a small amount with 15% share and Kishan...Kishan will be only an employer but never a share holder and appa can only transfer 5% of his share and that too only after his marriage, Akka has 10%. Patti holds 20% of the shares and I get the majority 40%. The balance 15% compromises of other small small stakeholders...That's why I never bring my secretary home...I never bring any woman home but she likes you...I was surprised too...Sighs...and your siblings...family somehow she likes them...I destroyed everything today right ? Your Thatha must have think the worst of me and your Patti...Sighs even you," he said giving her a self-deprecating smile.

Thara wiped her eyes and shook her head making him chuckle. " You don't have to lie Thara..." he said in a quiet tone making her sniffled and pressed her head on his chest. Aaryn swallowed his saliva and hugged her tightly.

Thara exhaled her breath and looked up at him. " Then this house...your all staying here...Alli...?" She asked in a hysterical tone making him sigh and wipe her eyes.

" I bought this house...after Thatta passed away. I just...I don't know I just need a sense of a normal family...peace something just to soothe the anger in me...Amma agreed though Patti was reluctant for them to stay with me but it was my ultimum...I had the decorators style it the way my mother loves that's why the paintings...sculptures and everything...Main reason why I told my father to entertain you when you came asking for sponsorship...Lurve Academy was something Chandini wanted to go but she life choice hindered it so when I heard about it I told my father...He showed me those samples you gave him..."Aaryn chuckled and kissed her forehead, exhaling his breath. " I showed them to Amma and first time I saw her eyes lit up...the flat dull eyes turned a little keen...I am my decision and told Appa to deal with you," he said kissing her knuckles softly as she cried while laughing.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and shook his head. " Akka...Thatta manage to find Akka but she just...she just hated everyone...She began acting out and everything...Some bad life choices...Countless of abortions apparently...I...I found out after coming back to India and seeing her walking into a seedy clinic...I forced her to carry Alli into a term...When Alli was born she couldn't stand the sight of the baby but I...I was smitten with that angel...She was my redemption...my salvation something normal in this abnormal family...I warned my sister and forced her into Rehab...She is better now...she...she comes to company once in awhile during stakeholder meetings but other than that she spends time teaching art in that rehab and all...My family is twisted beyond comprehension and I selfishly dragged you in," He said with a dark voice making her heart bleed.

Thara raised her hands and swiftly wiped his eyes. She shook her head, placing her head on his chest. Aaryn sighed and pat her head.

" Thara...sorry for not telling any of this before the marriage...I should have given you an easy way to walk out," he said making her frown.

"NO...I married you...Yes your family is complicated...but...my selfish heart feels happy...You know why ? Because I know you won't do that mistake your father did...I...My insecure self feels better knowing that no matter which blonde hair strumpet saunters infront you, you will not entertain them...Unga amma ke nadanthu yeneke nadaka vidamatinga," She said making his breath hitch as he hugged her tightly.

Aaryn kissed her forehead. He detached his limbs from her, giving her a soft look before walking towards the switch and turning of the lights.

Thara swallowed her saliva, extending her hands towards him. She gently placed her hands on his stomach, smiling softly as the man hold her hands.

The first night of many that they began to sleep holding each other.

************************************

Hey guys so yes I know its a short chap but ithuke mele Idea varale so please forgive me ra.

Target: 20 vote

Update: soon