Part 19

Thara gave a sheepish smile to Anusha as the elder woman raise her eyebrows in surprise.

" Thara ma ?" She asked in a confused tone as she invited the girl inside.

" Morning attai..." she said sheepishly.

" Thara baby!" Yashwan shouted and he  hurried towards her, engulfing her into a big bear hug.

Thara's eyes light up as she saw Naveen leaning against his door with a small smirk, his hands folded together. Sithara pat Yashwan and got out from his arms.

" Baby oru varthai sonna naa vanturupenle...why took trouble just to see this handsome face ?" Yashwan said with a wide grin, winking at Sithara.

Anusha rolled her eyes and smacked Yashwan's head making him grumble. Sithara giggled and shook her head.

" Naa mama parke vanten," she said making Anusha and Yashwan raise their eyebrows, blinking at her looking absolutely stunned.

Naveen pressed his lips together controlling his laughter watching her eyes widen as she realized her error.

"Ma pasikuthu," Naveen said nonchalantly as he walked to the dining table.

Anusha raise her eyebrows at Sithara who blinked and shook her head. " Mama na...Nelson mama..." she said.

Yashwan tilt his head. " Avara ? Avara parkaruthuka nee ivalo alaga vanturuke ?" He asked in a disbelieve tone scanning Thara from top to bottom.

" Chellama ?" Nelson called out as he walked out from his bedroom with a wide smile.

Sithara exhaled her breath and rushed towards Nelson and hugging him tightly. " Yennma sudden ah vanturuke ?" He said patting her back.

Yashwan snorted. " Ungala parkatuthukan, " he said shaking his head.

" Yenaya ?" Nelson asked making Sithara gulp and nod her head.

" Cheri vaa ukanthu pesalam," Nelson said bringing her towards office.

" Yenge, dining room le ukantute pesalamle ? Illena ava marupidiyum yethum sapdathe poiruva," Anusha said as she walked into the kitchen.

Nelson chuckled and hold her shoulders before turning around and walking to the dining table.

Nelson gave a stern look to Naveen before turning and smiling sweetly at Thara and pushing the chair slightly behind for her to seat down before taking a seat next to her. Yashwan grinned and sauntered towards the table and took a seat next to Naveen.

" Thara attai iniki poori senjiruken," Anusha said smiling widely as she bought out a plate for her.

" Ma...ketatu naanu," Naveen grumbled watching Anusha serving Thara.

" Avalo pasi ah iruntha...poi neeye yedutuko!" Nelson said before turning towards Thara and pouring the potato for her.

Naveen sighed and shook his head. Thara tried to catch his eyes but Yashwan was looking at her with a peculiar look.

" Yash Yethuku yenna apidi parkure ?" Thara asked.

" Ille...inthe manushana parkarathuku yen nee morning le vanturuke ? Ivaru thaan mostly Ani mama studio le irrupare...ape parturukalamle..." he said.

Thara blushed and swallowed her saliva. She turn to look at Nelson with wide eyes.

" Yen mama naa vetuku vara kudatha ?" She asked softly making Nelson's eyes to widen.

Anusha narrowed her eyes and whacked Yashwan's head. " Yenda! Ava varathule Unake yenna problem ?" She said glaring at Yashwan as she placed the poori on Naveen's plate.