Chapter 48

Aaryn kissed the sleeping figure's forehead and walked out of the room,closing the door softly.

He raised his eyebrows seeing an uniform claded Alli sitting on the top of the stairs, hugging her knees together. He smiled and walked towards the staircase and sat down next to her.

" What's wrong Alibear ?" He asked, his voice going down in volume as he growled out the bear playfully.

Alli gave a small wipe and sniffled. " Amamma and Patti shouting again," she said in a quiet voice making Aaryn sigh and place his arms around Alli.

" Mama yennale thaane ninge engagement break panninge," she sniffed making Aaryn's face darkened.

" Inthe nonsense lam unkitte yaaru sonna!" He asked making the girl sob.

" I overheard...Patti ode society friends..." she trailed off making him huff.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and kissed Alli's forehead. " Athulam onnum ille, Don't listen to them...OK come let's go have breakfast," Aaryn said and helped the girl up.

He hold her hand tightly as they walked down the spiral staircase. Aaryn exhaled his breath resignedly hearing the voices coming from the dining room.

" Pattima...yen kalaile katuringe...Doctor BP partukunum sonnaru le," Aaryn said as he strolled inside with Alli.

Achuta Das exhaled his breath while his wife's eyes shined with hurt. Kishan sat infront of his father wisely keeping quiet.

" Née pesathe! Yellam née kudukure yeddam thaan !" Akilandeshwari huffed making Aaryn sigh and kiss her cheeks.

He walked towards Mrs Achuta and gave her a hug, patting her shoulders.

" Aaryn...naa ungala nalla partukalaya ? Née sollu da...Kishan ode unakum Chandini ki thana atigama paasam vechen!" Mrs Acutha started bawling her eyes out.

Aaryn pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at his father who averted his face. He exhaled his breath and pat the woman's shoulders.

" Yaaru ille nu sonna, ippe yethuku inthe topic yedutinge ?" Aaryn asked looking at the table.

Akilandeshwari sniffled and wiped her tears. " Ama da yellatukum naa than karanam! Ava mele oru thappu illa! Poda unga amma vum ivala nambi yenna Ana teriyum! Ippe neeyum nalla avaluku support pannu! Unake engagement stop agi 3 varusham aguthu unmaile un mele akkarai iruntha unake mothele ponnu parkama Kishan ke parturupala!" The matriarch asked with tears flowing down her eyes.

" Naa pakala nu solatinga ! Aaryn than venam venam nu sonna!" Mrs Achuta said wobbling loudly.

" God ! Enough please stop this! Ippe yenna thaan unge problem!" Aaryn asked looking at everyone in the room.

" Unge thatta ode clause nyabagam irruka! Unake 30 kule marriage agule na...Unode company shares 40% will automatically go to Kishan..." Akilandeshwari said

" Pish...athuke yenna patti...pona pogatum..." Aaryn said making Akilandeshwari frown.

" Pona pogatuma ! Unake naala vazkai amayinum...ivala namba mudiyathu naala thaan anthe clause eh senjaru!" Akilandeshwari shouted making Aaryn sigh.

" Avala kalyanam panirtha...innerum namba kitte company eh irunturukathu...yen Patti athe purinja matringa..." Aaryn said shaking his head resignedly.

Akilandeshwari snorted and tapped her fingers looking accusingly at Mrs Acutha. " Tho iva partha ponnu thane! Apa ivalukum involvement ah !" The elder woman said making Aaryn smack his own forehead.