Chapter 27

Thara placed the luggage bag beside the dressing table before walking out of the room designated to her. She chuckled seeing Vajra skipping upstairs, grining obnoxiously. Thara mussed his hair as he skipped towards the room adjacent to hers Vajra and Anitha are sharing a room downstairs next to Lakshmi and Ravi Raghavendra. Revant and Harish are sharing the room  opposite Thara's while Rukmini and Nadiya's chambers were located next to hers on the right side. Aashman and Madhav on the other hand are staying next to her on the left side, the room where Vajra is heading towards gleefully.

She walked out to the side balcony and grinned seeing Yashwan waving out at her.

" Varalama ?" She shouted making Yashwan grin and nod his head. Thara giggled and walked downstairs. She smiled at Ravi and told him that she is going next door to see Amaira. Ravi nod his consent and Thara waited for Anitha to come out.

Ravi raised his eyebrows seeing Yantra smiling as he walked inside the house. " Yellarum unpack paniyacha?" He asked making Thara nod her head.

Anitha rushed from the room with Lakshmi slightly behind her, admonishing the girl to be careful. Yantra hugged both the young woman and the little girl before hugging Lakshmi and Ravi Raghavendra.

"Yenge Thara pore?" Yantra asked making her grin. Thara placed a hand on Anitha's shoulders and told Yantra she is going next door. The man gave a small smile and nod his head.

" Ille Thata inge yelarum settle aita...veetuku kuptaru..." he said making Thara sigh.

Ravi cleared his voice and gave a benign smile. " Naanu, Lakshmi varum...Pasanga teriyele...Thara neege rendu perum ponge," Ravi said making Thara sigh and hugged Ravi whispering her gratitude. The elder man smiled and pat her shoulders.

" Mams!" Vajra hollered as he slid down the staircase railing much to Lakshmi and Thara's horror. Ravi narrowed his eyes while Yantra raised his.

Revant quickly walked down and twisted the boys ears making Vajra whine. " Yethana tharava solrathu! Hurt achuna!" Revant said fuming slightly.

Ravi shook his head and told Vajra to follow them towards Yantra's house.

" Naa varale! Thalaivar thatta kitte adaka odaka ma irrukunum!" He whined making the others snort.

" Appe née mothele va! Seri Vajra...apidye shorts and towel  yedutuko...Yenge veetu pinale straight beach...nee ippeye polam," Yantra said making the boy pump his fist in the air.

Thara nod her head and told Anitha to wait before walking upstairs and pack him a set of new clothes together with shorts and towel. She also throw in a soap bar and tooth brush inside the bag and walked downstairs handing it to Vajra. Vajra grinned and hugged Thara before tugging Yantra excitedly.

" Née yenge ka pore ?" Nadiya asked coming downstairs with Rukmini and Harish.

" Next door...Amaira ve parkarutuku..." she said making the girls grin while Harish smirk.

" Unmaiya sollu...Amaira va ille  anthe gapped unge mama va sight adikaporiya ?" Harish asked making Thara blush.

Revant rolled his eyes and punch Harish's shoulders playfully.

" Seri parthu ponge...Naanum...Harish um konjam snacks lam vangitu varum...aprom dinner ke yenna venum ?" Revant asked.

" Teriyele Anna aprom parkalam...apidye mineral water oru carton vangirunge," Thara said.

Nadiya decided to follow Revant and Harish while Rukmini opted to go to Yantra's house. Anitha and Thara walked out of the house and waved at Linga who was standing outside as he talked to somebody on the phone.