Chapter 75

Thank you for the comments everyone. Missed you all very much. Can't wait to read the other comments as well.

************************************
Thara walked into Bavani's room, knocking the door thrice, exhaling her breath softly before turning the knob.

She smiled brightly at Bavani wishing her good morning before walking towards the window. Thara smiled as she parted the curtain and tied them separately. Her eyes zeroed on the extra blankets on the king sized chair. She walked towards the chair and folded the blanket, placing it on the seat before walking towards Bavani who croaked something.

" Patti kovil ke poirukanga, Alli school ke poita, Um avaru Kate ode meeting-" Thara's eyes widened as Bavani's finger clasped with hers as she tried to help her up. Bavani's eyes went wide as she gripped Thara's hand tightly looking mildly wild.

" Attai...Aiyo Attai onnum ille...Kishan um kude poirukaru...new project ahm...Mama vum ange thaan irrukaru pole," Thara said patting Bavani's arms as she gave the woman a wide reassuring smile.

Bavani croaked out something causing Thara to tut at her.

" Ninge yellam potu kolapikatinga...Chandni anni ke mele irrukinge attai," Thara said with a teasing smile as she helped the elder woman up.

Thara kneeled on the bathroom floor as she massaged a palm full of shampoo on Bavani's hair, humming softly as she massage the elder woman's scalp.

" Attai...naa onnu sonna seivingala ?" Thara asked as she poured water on Bavani's hair.

Bavani blinked, crooning softly. Thara grinned and got up, walking infront of the bath tub and sat down on the small space.

" Promise ?" She asked with a grin. Bavani blinked and then gurgled. Her lips stretching slightly making Thara chuckle.

" Appe ungaluku oru surprise...Iniki namma yen appa veetuku porom," Thara said to Bavani.

Thara started to rinse the woman's hair humming happily while Bavani looked worried. When Thara finished helping Bavani to dress up, she then wheeled the elder woman towards the dining room.

" Yenna achu attai?" She asked softly as she pressed the spoon on the woman's lips.

Thara exhaled her breath when the woman refused to open her mouth.

" Yen...yenge appa vetuku porathu ungaluku pudikalaya ?" Thara asked Bavani who shook her head before crooning something.

" Aprom yenna ? Ange pona ungaluku embarrassed ah irrukum nenaikiringala ?" Thara asked softly, sighing as she wiped the tears from Bavani's eyes.

" Apidilam ille attai...Vajra ve ungaluku pudikum le...avan ungala apidilam treat panna vidamatan..." Thara said with a small smile, pressing a kiss on the back of Bavani's hands.

" Please varingala ?" Thara asked Bavani who looked worried and scared yet gave her a timid nod. Thara smiled widely and cheered before feeding Bavani.

" Don't worry...Alli school vitu vanthe piraku...namma povum...Patti ve kude vara solvum," Thara said with a sweet smile. Bavani blinked and gurgled before swallowing her breakfast.

" Madam ungaluku breakfast ?" The maid asked Thara who nod and told her to bring it to the living room.

" Mrs Achuta said breakfast are only eaten here," the maid said hastily. Thara raised her eyebrows at the maid.

" I don't see her here...Has she turned invisible ?" Thara asked the maid who gulped. Thara exhaled her breath and told the maid to leave. She gave a grim smile to Bavani who looked at her with sharp eyes.