Chapter 62

Thara kissed Alli's forehead softly as the girl snored softly. She placed the story book on the shelf and walked out of the room after switching off the light.

Her eyes widened seeing Aaryn coming out of that mystery room. Aaryn locked locked door and turned around, raising his eyebrows seeing her standing in the dark corridor.

Thara ducked her head down, shuffling her feet slightly while Aaryn smirked widely as he strode towards her. Thara's face went red, she let out a small squeak making him chuckle for his fingers were a millimetre apart from her lips, hovering in mid-air. Thara let out a small disappointed sound and peered at his eyes which was twinkling with mirth. Aaryn grinned and tweaked her nose, pulling her towards his chest and soundly smacked her backside twice making her gasp.

Aaryn chuckled while Thara groaned hearing his phone blaring. She sighed and tried to walk away when the man snag her wrist and pulled her into his arms as he attend the call. Thara pressed her lips together, controlling her moans as he nonchalantly squeezed her chest as he inquired about an proposal on the phone.

Aaryn's eyes lit up as she practically melt in his touch. He chuckled as he place the phone into his pocket. He bend down slightly and nipped her ear lobe.

" I will come to the room in 10. I want you freshly showered, red lipstick and my thalli chain on your neck...nothing else, got it ?" He said in a quiet hard voice, smacking her bum as she nod with a flushed face.
He chuckled and sighed audibly watching her sprinting away.

Aaryn exhaled his breath as he poured himself a peg of scotch, glancing at the clock. He gulped down the drink and rubbed his eyelids before walking into his room.

His eyes widened seeing Thara under the covers staring at him with trepidation. Aaryn closed the door softly and walked towards the dresser while his eyes scanned her.

" What did I tell you?" He asked unbuckling his belt.

" Freshly showered...red lipstick...thalli chain..." Thara mumbled biting her lips.

Aaryn hummed and placed his phone on the dresser, unbuttoning his shirt.

" What are you wearing ?" He asked making her frown.

" Ninge sonnathu thane!" She said standing up making him sigh.

" Yendi...nothing else ke arutham yenna nu teriyuma?" He asked raising his right eyebrows staring at his wide wearing a silky red pyjama with the transparent net type outer robe.

Thara's eyes widened. She chewed her lips as her face felt warm. Her stomach twisted and her lower region felt a sharp tingle.

" You..Ah...Naa.." she stammered making him jut his chin out as he strode towards her.

He nudge her chin up and frowned seeing her eyes welling with tears.

" Hey yennachu née ippe aluvura?" He asked in a soft tone making her sniffle.

" Ninge verum red lipstick and thalli thana soninge...yenna dress podunum nu solala! Irunthalum...nethu yen underwear um...athunale naa iniki poda kude ille teriyuma!" She said sniffling making him smack his own forehead as he laughed loud shaking his head.

Thara knitted her eyebrows together, her mouth pressed into a pout making him sigh and tweak her nose.

" Unalam! Yenna panna poreno!" He said, pinching her cheeks.

Aaryn ran his hands through his hair.

" Seri poi padu..." he said making her eyes widen.

" Paduva...but naa..." she trailed off seeing his expression. Aaryn controlled his laugh and shake his head amused with his wife.