Part 24

Thara viciously bite her samosa. Her eyes glued on the screen. Amaira controlled her laughter watching Thara grumbling, her hands clenching and unclenching her fist. Amaira sighed and placed her hands on Thara's shoulders.

" Hey...nee yen man ivalo reaction kudukure ?" Amaira asked making Thara huff.

" See that woman! Look how she is touching and touching him and that laugh!" She grumbled.

Amaira sighed and shook her head. " Their costars...and you know how interview are done..." she said nudging Thara's shoulders.

" Athukunu !" Thara grumbled making Amaira sigh and shake her head. Amaira's eyes widen host asked Naveen to play love,marriage and kill. The actress Rina immediately laughed out loud and took the love rose from his hands  making Thara's breath hitched. Amaira sighed and switched off the TV before turning to look at Thara whose eyes were red as tears streamed down her cheeks. Amaira sighed and shook her head.

" Thara...hey athu yetho vilatuku..." Amaira said.

Thara wiped her nose and sniffled. " Oh anthe ponnu avalo urumaiya snatch panrathu Unake vilayutu !" She said making Amaira sigh and rub her forehead.

Aashman who walked in carrying a bag of drinks with Anitha holding his hands blinked watching Amaira and Thara. Anitha pouted and let go of Aashman's hands before running towards Thara. The girl clambered up her sister's lap and began sniffling together with Thara.

Amaira exhaled her breath and stood up. She gave Aashman a resigned look and took the platisc bag from his hands before walking away muttering about making drinks. Aashman sighed and walked towards Thara. He frowned and looked at Anitha.

" Nee yen baby cry panre ?" He asked making the young girl sniffle. " Akka aluvura athan company kudukalamnu," she said making Aashman chuckle.

Thara snorted and whacked the little girls arms as tears poured down her cheek. Aashman quickly wipe Anitha's tears and pat her back asking her to go and help Amaira in the kitchen. Aashman chuckled watching the girl ran away. He pushed himself a little closer to Thara and wiped her face.

" Yenna achu?" He asked making Thara mumble something. Aashman sighed and shook his head as Thara placed her head on his chest. He pat her hair and raised his eyebrows as Amaira walked out with cups of tea for them. Anitha was sipping her milk as she skipped behind Amaira.

Amaira nod her head before turning towards Anitha, bending down and giving her a small smile. " Anitha, why don't you go and paint something ? Thara has bought many glittery pens," she said in a excited voice.

Anitha's eyes widen. She bobbed her head and dashed off, squealing loudly. Amaira sighed and took a seat opposite Aashman. She sipped her tea, cleared her throat and then told Aashman about the interview.

" Thara...athuke yen nii ipidi aluvure?" Aashman asked.

" Oorla irruke yaar yarookite avaru nalla pesuraru...but yenne matum he treat worst than dirt!" She said wiping her nose.

" Anthe ponnu avalo urumiya anthe rose yedutha! Athum yethana peyar parpanga nu teriyum avaluku!  Thara continued making Amaira sigh while Aashman's face turned slightly red.

" Unge Anna yenge di ?" He asked to Amaira who shrug her shoulders. Aashman narrowed his eyes at Amaira and told her to call him. Thara sniffled and cleared her throat.

" Call panna venam," she said making Amaira to look at Aashman exasperatedly.

Thara wiped her eyes and blew her nose. " Naa thevai illama emotion aguren," she said as she stood up and wipe her eyes. She gave a small smile to Aashman and excused herself to the washroom.