Chapter 30

Anirudh raised his eyebrows seeing Nelson walking inside with an impassive face.

" Nels ?" He asked making the man sigh and sit down on the couch.

Anirudh turned around and saw Saritha walking out of the study.

" Saritha coffee yeduthu va," Anirudh said making her nod seeing Nelson's face.

She quickly walk into the kitchen and boil the water. She mix the coffee and brought the tray out raising her eyebrows at Anirudh who shrug his shoulders. Saritha pursed her lips and placed the cup in front of Nelson.

" Nelson," Anirudh said shaking the man's shoulders.

Nelson let out a hum and shook his head before sighing out loud. He gave a small smile to Saritha making her furrow her eyebrows.

" Yenna achu ? Anusha kude sandai ah ?" She asked making him sigh resignedly.

" Yenge Akka veetuku vanturuntanga..." he said making Anirudh and Saritha to nod as they watched the man.

Nelson rubbed his forehead as he groaned. Anirudh sighed and placed his hand on his right shoulder.

" Yenna achu Nels?" Anirudh asked.

" Amaira ve ava paiyanuku ketta..." he said.

" Seri...nalla vishayam thane ?" Saritha asked making him look at her.

" Anusha vum athan sonna but Amaira chinna ponnu! Avala poi anthe yeruma maadu ke yepidi kalyanam panni kudukurathu?" Nelson said making Anirudh frown.

" Nelson...Amaira ke mothele ishtama nu kelunge...Avaluku anthan paiyana pudichiruka nu partutu aprom yethava decide panlam," Anirudh said making Nelson sigh.

" Teriyele Ani...ava yenge amma yenna sonnalum keppa...Akka yethum ammave vechi influence panta... ippeye ava yaarukudeyo phone ratiri pesuva...aniki shoot mudinju late night oru 4am vante...appe ava room le irunthu voice ketuchu..." He said making Saritha furrow her eyebrows.

" Anusha ke teriyuma ?" She asked making him shook his head in denial.

" Avale anthe time Naveen panrathuku kavala patutu iruntha...ithule ithu vere..." Nelson said.

" Sighs...Ana yeneke avala purinjaka mudiyele Saritha...Yepothum pesure maari ille...athey samaiyum inge nambha pasanga kude than irruka...college kude Madhav kude thaan pora...vere friends apidi nalum Yashwan kudave povan...aprom yaara irrukum? " Nelson said.

Anirudh frowned and looked at Saritha. Saritha sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

" Yen Nelson appe unge akka paiyana irruntha ?" Anirudh asked making Nelson face turned red.

" Anthan bayame! Avana irrukamo " Nelson said.

" Nelson?" Ravi Raghavendra said as he walked downstairs with a smile. Nelson gave a small smile and stood up while Saritha got up and excused herself.

" Yenna Anusha illama vanturukinge ?" Ravi asked as he sat down. He smiled when Saritha walked back to him with a coffee cup.

Nelson sigh and shook his head as he began telling the story. Ravi heard the tale as he drank the coffee while Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows,storing the informations.

" Ama first unge akka yeppe vantage?" Ravi asked.

" Ningalam tirumbi varatuku 1 day before...yen sir Amaira than vara solirpala ?" Nelson asked, his eyes widening in horror.

Ravi snort and shook his head while Saritha smacked her forehead while Anirudh and Nelson sat on the edge of their seats looking worried.

" Nelson...ava phone eh paikule...yepothum yengge kude than iruntha illena Madhav and Aashman kude veliya pova...Ama...anthe 4am call vanthu unmaile paiyan kitte pesure maari ah ille ava college work ah ?" Ravi asked.