Chapters 61

Aaryn swiped the hair out of Thara's face as she moaned slightly nuzzling his throat. He chuckled and smacked her bum making her moan and wiggle much to his surprise. He shook his head and pressed a kiss into her hairline.

" Thara....Thara," he said gently shaking her arms in a sleepy voice.

Thara gave out sleepy moan before popping her eyes opened. Her orbs became wide as she met his clear eyes. She quickly closed her eyes and hid her face on his chest making him chuckle.

" Look at me," he said making her gulp and shake her face, hiding it on his torso.

" Thara...Look at me!" He repeated making her hesitantly look up, gasping when her cradle her face staring into her eyes. Aaryn sleep lidded eyes looked into her as he leaned forward and kissed her hairline.

" There's nothing to feel shy about," he said in teasing voice, grinning widely when her whole face flushed.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and sat on the bed leaning against the headboard while Thara hid her face on his lap.

" Thara, I am going to be late if you nuzzle me like this," he said in a teasing tone making her gasp.

She quickly sat up straight and screamed as a lightning of pain burst along her spine. Aaryn quickly stood up and helped her up as she cried in pain. He swallowed his saliva and swiftly carried her to the bathroom.

He placed her inside in the bathtub and opened the hot water. He sat down of the edge of the tub watching her moan slightly as the hot water hit her muscles.

" Shit...I went to rough didn't I," he said flexing his muscles.

Thara blinked and tilt her head. " Rough?" She squeaked making him chuckle and shake his head fondly.

He walked towards her, jut her chin up, tilting her head to the side before claiming her lips.

" You silly goose, " he said smiling fondly as she pouted at him.

Aaryn chuckled and told her to shower quickly before walking out of the room.

When he came back into his bedroom wearing his black long sleeved shirt, he frowned watching Thara eying the bedsheet wearing her faded Frozen nightie. He walked behind her and hold her waist making her squeak.

" Yennathuku ippe nee bed ah ivalo itha parkure ?" He asked kissing the side of her neck.

Thara blushed and pointed to the slight blood stain on the baby pink pristine Egyptian cotton making him swallow his saliva. He kissed her cheeks and pat her bum slightly.

" It's OK we will ask the maid to clean, come you need to eat," he said holding her wrist and her waist as he helped her to walk down the stairs.

Mrs Achuta raised her eyebrows watching her clothes. Thara squeaked seeing her society friends standing at the parlour looking astonished. Aaryn however ignored the ladies, he wished Mrs Acutha good morning before holding Thara's wrist and bringing her to the dining room.

" Sit down," he said nudging her to the chair next to him.

Alli smiled and cheerily wished them good morning before turning back to nimble on her toast.

" Yenge naa innum sammi kumbudele...Ninge sapdunge...naa varen," Thara said and gingerly stood up before walking away.

Aaryn shook his head and winked at Alli who giggled. He smiled hearing the bells ringing as he bite into his toast. Thara walked over and placed the thiruneer on his forehead before walking towards Alli and repeating the motion. She smiled when she saw Kishan and Akilandeshwari walking down the stairs.