Chapter 73

Mihira's bangle ceremony was conducted in a grand scale being Thalaivar first great grandchild. Many famed personalities from the cine industry, corporate business personnels and politicians graced the event. Yantra stood proud next to the glowing Mihira as the elders conducted the ceremony.

Saritha and Anirudh with Aishwarya and Dhanudh stood proudly as they welcomed and thanked the guests for attending. The entire house was filled with guests and joyous celebrations.

Thara was pleasantly surprised seeing certain key politicians walking up to Aaryn and exchanged pleasantries. She blushed and smiled prettily as Aaryn proudly introduced her as his wife.

However when the celebrations were over and guest left the house, Anirudh began his next charade.

************************************
Thara glared at Aaryn who chuckled, holding Alli infront of his chest securely as they watched Anirudh and Yantra arguing while Saritha and Mihira shook their head in exasperation.

Dhanush shook his head and left the bickering duo as he dragged Nelson upstairs to discuss their latest movie together while Ravi Raghavendra and Thalaivar went to Thalaivar's study.

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and told Anirudh to stop his nonsense stating that he did the same to Saritha for not one but all their children's birth.

" Amma! Ava parents ke inge veeda irruke! Athunala thaan naa namma veetuku kutitu vante! Yen ponuku apidiya!" Anirudh said with a glowering face.

Thara exhaled her breath and walked towards Mihira, helping her to stand up. Amaira hurried and hold Mihira's other arms, swallowing her saliva as she looked at Thara. Thara pursed her lips otherwise kept quiet as they both helped Mihira up the stairs with Saritha and Anusha following the girls.

Aaryn smirked and looked at Hrishikesh who exhaled his breath.

" Aprom future le yen thambi kum inthe nelemai thana sir ?" Aaryn asked looking Hrishikesh who snorted.

" Kishan safe ana ninge confirm ille,"Hrishikesh said, smiling widely while Aashman snorted.

Aaryn winked. " Athu naa manage panikuven sir, avaru ponnu naa yenna sonnalam keppa," Aaryn said in a proud voice.

Yashwan waggled his eyebrows at Aaryn who smirked while Aashman growled at Yashwan who said something borderline lewd.

Thara walked down the stairs and exhaled her breath seeing her father still arguing his point with Yantra while Lakshmi tries to make them compromise alongside Latha.

" Yennage! Ningalchum avangaluku help panna vendiya thane !" Thara said nudging Aaryn's elbows.

" But baby it's more amusing to see this! Née poi chips illena popcorn iruntha yedutu va," Aaryn said with a wide smile.

Thara raised her eyebrows. " Unga veetle nadakathe koothu ah ! Ippe poi yenge appa ke puriya vekiringala ille iniki night naa Alli room le stay pannuva !" She said, crossing her hands over her chest.

Aaryn chuckled and tweaked her nose making Thara splutter. Yashwan grinned brightly and hold Aashman while Naveen frowned as he stood slightly farther with Linga and Revant watching Thara and Aaryn.

The boys eyes widened as they watched Aaryn leaned towards Thara and whispered something on her ears as his hands rubbed her arms. Aashman furrowed his eyebrows watching Aaryn lick the shell of Thara's ears as he leaned back from Thara, staring at the blushing woman with a smug face.

Revant sighed when Naveen stormed out of the house while Aaryn hold Thara tightly into his arms and looked at Revant. Revant grimaced and gave a nod before pulling Yashwan and Aashman and walked away shouting Naveen's name.