Chapter 64

Thara shook her head exasperatedly seeing Mrs Achuta laughing boisterously as the preparation for Kishan's wedding began.

The woman managed to blackmail her husband and Aaryn with her crocodile tears and ended up planning a grand wedding much to Hrishikesh's discontentment.

Last week was a whirlwind for Thara when Madhav flew down from Greece and ended up fighting with Kishan infront of Das Groups building. Aaryn had to personally come down from his floor and speak to the police officers who were there to cuff Madhav up.

Mrs Achuta started berating Hrishikesh and his family causing a slight tense in the preparation of the wedding, however Aaryn and Thara managed to pacify Hrishikesh and speed up the process of the wedding.

Mrs Achuta's relation too started visiting the house often, something that began to irk Thara hearing their comments and gossip regarding the house and its occupants.

Thara pursed her lips together watching the cackling herd laughing loudly as they choose their sarees for the wedding. She swallowed her anger and grabbed the tray from the maid before walking up the stairs.

Bavani watched Thara entering inside her room dramatically. Her eyes widened slightly seeing the young woman muttering under her breath as she pried the curtains apart allowing the sun to shine brightly. Bavani crooned in a soft voice attempting to calm the woman down.

Thara exhaled her breath loudly as she say opposite Bavani, furrowing her eyebrows.

" Inte veena pona kootame yen attai unge paiyan veetle setharu!" She hissed making Bavani blink.

Thara shook her head slightly before mixing the Porridge and brought the spoon towards Bavani's mouth. Bavani winced hearing the loud giggles coming along the corridor while Thara squished her eyebrows together.  Her nostril flared as she rolled her sleeves up before stalking towards the door.

Thara's eyes narrowed into the slits watching the gang of ladies commenting loudly as the loitering around the corridor. Thara cleared throat loudly, crossing her hands over her chest.

" Inge yenna panringe!" Thara asked making the ladies look at her in contempt.

" Veedu suti parka kude mudiyatha...Sudha thaan free ah irrukinge nu sonna," A fat, pompous lady said making Thara bristle.

She tilt her head to the side and saw Mr Achuta making her loudly call him.

" Mama...inthe wing is strictly not allowed for visitors thane ?" She asked, tapping her feet on the floor; fist clenched together.

Mr Achuta exhaled his breath and turned towards the women giving them an irritated look.

" Ungala inge yaaru vara sonna ?" He asked making the women frown.

" Yenna mama ipidi solringe...Sudha veetuku nanga yenna adikadi ah varum...unge paiyan mele ulle pasam le thaan varum...ippe athu kude mudiyatha ?" The woman started asking in a loud voice making Thara rub her forehead.

" Veetuku yarum vara kudatu solala...Inthe wing ke yen vantinga...Ithu yengaloda private wing!" Thara asked in an exasperated voice making the women glare disdainfully at her.

" Haiyoo amma unge sothu lam tirudithu poga varale...veedu nalla irruke sutti parkalam nu vanthom ! Pothama thaiye!" The woman said making Thara exhale her breath.

She gave a irritated look at Mr Acutha before walking back towards Bavani's room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

Thara shook her head and walked towards Bavani before slumping on the recliner.