Chapter 74

Tejadurai_02 hemanandini2 DORA_Gabriellaa SandhiyaRamalingam AK_SK_Stan SarithaSuresh22 Nandhu_Arshi AnushyaTamilDakshina Harini0310

Can't wait to read your comments guys 
************************************
Thara smiled to herself as she ended the call. She closed her eyes as she inhaled the air deeply, her hands rubing her own arms.

Aaryn sneaked behind her, smirking to himself as he snaked his hands over her waist. Thara's eyes widened, she squealed as Aaryn chuckled twirling her around. He lowered her body gently, her feet touching the floor before spurning her around to face him.

" What are you doing ! Appa partura poraru," Thara said to Aaryn who smirked and tweaked her nose.

" Unga appa kille yen Yantra, Mihira va innum drop panle nu unga amma and avar amma kitte shout pannitu irrukaru," Aaryn said with a teasing smile as Thara sighed.

" Ippe thaan Mihi akka call panna...om the way," Thara said and tried to side step Aaryn who blocked her. She furrowed her eyebrows as the man held her wrist and tugged her closer to his chest.

" Yenge naa-" Thara's eyes bulged as Aaryn placed his finger on her lips before bending towards her, leaning on her neck as he rubbed his face on her neck.

" You smell so good," he moaned, biting her neck as she arched herself.

Thara's eyes widened as she heard Anirudh's voice raising in volume. She quickly pushed Aaryn away and pat her blouse.

" Thara ?" Anirudh said as he climbed up the stairs. His eyes narrowed at Aaryn who smirked, taking out a piece of cigarette.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows as he placed the cigarette on his mouth, before drawing the lighter and lighting it up. He took a puff and then smirked before gesturing the cigarette to Anirudh who frowned.

Thara gave Aaryn an irritated look, shaking her head as her husband smirked before taking another puff.

" Appa, akka is on the way," Thara said,smiling softly to Anirudh who nod while looking at Aaryn.

" Ivan smoke panuvana ?" Anirudh asked to Thara who exhaled her breath and gave a tiny nod.

" Unake yeppe teriyum?" Anirudh asked Thara who bite her lips while Aaryn snorted and gave a toothy smile, showing his bright pearly teeth to Anirudh.

" Ponnu parka vara mothey unge ponnuku yellam teriyum...terinji thaan OK sonna," Aaryn said before inhaling the cigarette once more.

Thara pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head exasperatedly before turning her heels. She marched towards her husband and took the offending piece before throwing it away.

" Pothum!" She said quietly to Aaryn before turning her heels and walking to Anirudh, holding his arms before the father and daugther walked back downstairs leaving Aaryn to chuckle as he stared at their back.

************************************

Thara cleared her throat softly as she knocked the Red door. She bite her lips, covering her jacket over her tightly as she swallowed her saliva. She adjusted her hair before knocking back on the red door.  She exhaled her breath and placed her hand on the doorknob.